Best kinky anniversary sex

On our 5th Anniversary, we had a nice hotel in downtown Indy near the top floor. The wife allowed me to open the curtains and pound her with her breasts pressed against the window. It was hot and fun, but not overly kinky and likely nobody really saw us.

Now, if it could happen...her anniversary gift to me would be watching her get gang banged or having a MMF 3some with both guys getting to fill the other guys along with one of us in her.

I was recovering in hospital, received a text, Happy Anniversary, will visit tomorrow, going out with XXXXX. Love you.

I was recovering in hospital, received a text, Happy Anniversary, will visit tomorrow, going out with XXXXX. Love you.
nice to know i am not the only one whose wife celebrated our anniversary like that i wasn't in the hospital but still.

M and T are newly wed couple. Their wedding was almost a year and ago and they’re so excited to celebrate their first anniversary but they’re still paying for the expenses of the wedding. J is M’s boss. He’s had a crush on T since the first time they met, years before they married. J has a lake house two hours away from the city. He offers the couple the weekends stay for their anniversary as he will be away for a business trip.

The couple got their Friday night after work. The lake house was wonderful, well hidden behind a long driveway full of trees. A large deck over water of secluded corner of the lake. The night was perfect until they heard sound of motor approaching and saw small speed boat on the deck. M opened the door to ask when two men jumped out of the boat and tackle him. As a blue collar worker, he was on the ground in no time. The two men tied him up to the chair and turned their attention to T, who’s shaking in her silk night gown with the sexiest underwear behind it.

They pulled their dicks out and told her to suck it or M would go to the lake with the chair. She had no choice but pleasing the men in front of her husband. They took turns with all her holes in all positions possible. T’s body betrayed her, it enjoyed the rape much more than her mind allowed it to. T even came noisily several times. M was only got her to shyly moan several times during their relationship. M was forced watching his beloved wife fucked roughly. He was frightened then anguished but now he’s horny. He couldn’t believe that his dick was hardest as it ever been. Looking at her hot body, shiny with sweat, all curves were attenuated, bouncing with every thrust. And more importantly, the lust in her eyes and moans. If he’s not been ties up, he would definitely touch it and cum. After the men left, T was so exhausted. It took her almost 30 minutes to be able to sit up and release M from the chair.

A thousand thoughts went through M and T’s mind during those time. They’re definitely in different directions but one in common for sure, their lives will not be the same.

Meanwhile, J was on his business trip as previously planned

For our one year wedding anniversary, I wanted to basically do a second honeymoon. Go all out and take a 10-day trip to some nice Island somewhere but my wife insisted that we save money and just stay home and that it wasn't a big deal. Of course I still planned a few things, but wasn't able to make it as big as I wanted to. It turns out, she's the one who had the surprise for me. She had booked a weekend for us at a resort a couple of hours away from us that is advertised as a nudist resort, but it's known to be frequented by people in the lifestyle. On the night of our actual anniversary, she surprised me by having two guys lined up for her to have a threesome with and for me to be able to watch. It wasn't the first time that I watched her have sex with someone else, but it was the first time that I watched her be with multiple men at once and it was incredibly hot.

Our 10 year anniversary, we rented the same room we had our first night of our honeymoon in. When we got back to the room after dinner, there were ten guys waiting in our room—one for each year.
Sure would have liked to be one of those 10. Hell, I would have settled on being the 10th! 😃

Our 10 year anniversary, we rented the same room we had our first night of our honeymoon in. When we got back to the room after dinner, there were ten guys waiting in our room—one for each year.
Ten hard cocks just waiting to fuck your amazing pussy, wish I was your husband!

I’m thinking an ideal anniversary gift for my wife would be hiring a male stripper. Give her a private show in our living room. He gives her the full show. Including his big cock in her face. Then I tip him a bit extra. For that he takes Mrs. Screwher up to our bedroom.
I stripped for my man and he threw money at me for our ann

Not sure this is kinky, but was great fun. On our anniversary we had several guys organized for w weekend of sex in a city hotel. She met several different guys over the course of the weekend, the total was six in 36 hours. Including a couple of threesomes, a four-some, DP and more.
if that isn't Kinky - I'm not sure what qualifies! Love it! #nojudgement

When my wife had a lover she spent time with him on our anniversary and my birthday. I would get a cream pie. On our 25th she found a hotel on the beach with a balcony. She blew me on the balcony and the couple in the next room came out and watched. After my wife swallowed, she invited the couple over to play with her.
1704157912701.png
And then what?

Back