Best kinky anniversary sex

I’m thinking an ideal anniversary gift for my wife would be hiring a male stripper. Give her a private show in our living room. He gives her the full show. Including his big cock in her face. Then I tip him a bit extra. For that he takes Mrs. Screwher up to our bedroom.

I don't know if you would call it kinky or not, but on our 20th anniversary we stayed in the exact same resort and room we had on our honeymoon night at Kingston Planation in Myrtle Beach. It was on this night, my husband was to take my "anal virginity" There was not a defining moment, but as a single woman, somehow, I had decided I would keep that secure until if and when I met the guy of my dreams. Though he has fucked me in the ass many times, and we have been involved in the swinger lifestyle, my ass has been his "private property to this day. (In case your wondering, this was my decision, not his). As the days approached, I found myself growing more aroused at the thought of reliving our honeymoon night as best as I could. When we arrived at the resort, and entered the condo, we found it had been remodeled but basically was the same layout.

I set out on wanting to relive the experience and went so far as to shop for a green lace teddie similar to the one I wore on our wedding night.

As we had done the first night of legal marriage we spent time smoking weed and listening to a bit of music before showering together. I made him go in the bedroom and after about 15 minutes walked out to find him , predictably, stroking his cock. The look on his face when he saw me dressed like I had been 20 years earlier was priceless and even more so when I held up a new, unopened tube of anal lube. I told him I "wanted to play his anal virgin again". From there it was almost a detail by detail reliving of our honeymoon night with him pleasing me orally for nearly an extended period bringing me to several orgasms before rolling me to my hands and knees, parting my cheeks and continuing by rimming my ass. I was really ready for it, but held myself in check, playing his little "anal virgin", telling him to go easy. He greased his cock thoroughly then worked one then two, fingers in my ass slowly corkscrewing them in and out before finally moving behind me placing his cockhead to my tight hole. I squeezed a bit , pretending to give a bit of resistance but my ring gave way and I gasped as his cockhead pushed in. From there, like before, he took his time, in a bit, out a bit, in a little further, all the way until he was balls deep in my asshole and heard the words he wanted to hear as I tossed my head back...."FUCCCK MEEEEEEEE"

Unlike our honeymoon night he was able to hold out much longer butt fucking me for a good solid 20 minutes or so, steadily increasing in pace until he was jackhammering my defenseless hole. I pressed my tits to the bed and slid my right hand under, fingerfucking my pussy, while he had his way with my ass. Then as before, he grunted and buried deep and unleashed his creamy torrent so strongly I could feel his cock actually pulsing. Once again, he was marking his territory and while I am not by nature a "submissive" that night I was, and happily so.

Afterwards, we cleaned up, and rested for awhile before I went to work on his cock with my lips followed by him fucking my pussy in missionary position and giving me a facial. As our 35th is year after next, maybe I might arrange for another revisit

Last edited:
I don't know if you would call it kinky or not, but on our 20th anniversary we stayed in the exact same resort and room we had on our honeymoon night at Kingston Planation in Myrtle Beach. It was on this night, my husband was to take my "anal virginity" There was not a defining moment, but as a single woman, somehow, I had decided I would keep that secure until if and when I met the guy of my dreams. Though he has fucked me in the ass many times, and we have been involved in the swinger lifestyle, my ass has been his "private property to this day. (In case your wondering, this was my decision, not his). As the days approached, I found myself growing more aroused at the thought of reliving our honeymoon night as best as I could. When we arrived at the resort, and entered the condo, we found it had been remodeled but basically was the same layout.

I set out on wanting to relive the experience and went so far as to shop for a green lace teddie similar to the one I wore on our wedding night.

As we had done the first night of legal marriage we spent time smoking weed and listening to a bit of music before showering together. I made him go in the bedroom and after about 15 minutes walked out to find him , predictably, stroking his cock. The look on his face when he saw me dressed like I had been 20 years earlier was priceless and even more so when I held up a new, unopened tube of anal lube. I told him I "wanted to play his anal virgin again". From there it was almost a detail by detail reliving of our honeymoon night with him pleasing me orally for nearly an extended period bringing me to several orgasms before rolling me to my hands and knees, parting my cheeks and continuing by rimming my ass. I was really ready for it, but held myself in check, playing his little "anal virgin", telling him to go easy. He greased his cock thoroughly then worked one then two, fingers in my ass slowly corkscrewing them in and out before finally moving behind me placing his cockhead to my tight hole. I squeezed a bit , pretending to give a bit of resistance but my ring gave way and I gasped as his cockhead pushed in. From there, like before, he took his time, in a bit, out a bit, in a little further, all the way until he was balls deep in my asshole and heard the words he wanted to hear as I tossed my head back...."FUCCCK MEEEEEEEE"

Unlike our honeymoon night he was able to hold out much longer butt fucking me for a good solid 20 minutes or so, steadily increasing in pace until he was jackhammering my defenseless hole. I pressed my tits to the bed and slid my right hand under, fingerfucking my pussy, while he had his way with my ass. Then as before, he grunted and buried deep and unleashed his creamy torrent so strongly I could feel his cock actually pulsing. Once again, he was marking his territory and while I am not by nature a "submissive" that night I was, and happily so.

Afterwards, we cleaned up, and rested for awhile before I went to work on his cock with my lips followed by him fucking my pussy in missionary position and giving me a facial. As our 35th is year after next, maybe I might arrange for another revisit
love that passion and adventure haven't dimmed after 33 years ... congratulations!

What a lovely account, full of passion, longing and lust.... love it 😍

I will definitely get around to writing up what happened on this thread. Needless to say it was very hot sex.... nothing to out there 😉.

Just wish something like this happened whilst we were in the restaurant / bar last night:

1693506229113.png

Was it your husband's dick you sucked and fucked or did he watch in total admiration whilst you stripped? I'd love to watch my wife strip slowly for another man 😘
It is as erotic as you imagine ! It's still etched into my brain . It didn't hurt that his wife was doing the same thing right beside my wife !!!

They followed that up by kneeling and sucking our cocks , my wife sucking his and his wife sucking mine !

A man after my own heart, because that's exactly where I took her.

Would you make me wait in line with the other gangbangers until you've had your fill 🍆😈💦?

A man after my own heart, because that's exactly where I took her.

Would you make me wait in line with the other gangbangers until you've had your fill 🍆😈💦?

Oh yes you need to wait till last as the husband. Let the rest of us get her filled up in all her holes and cover her in cum like a true dirty slut then you can have her back to add your cum to the mix.

Oh yes you need to wait till last as the husband. Let the rest of us get her filled up in all her holes and cover her in cum like a true dirty slut then you can have her back to add your cum to the mix.
Let's carry this on in private conversation- it's fucking 🔥

So last pic before from anniversary night.

Hope you like it! Feel free to comment how you would take my wife and cum for her 💦😛😈. Make your comments as nasty as you like😍

View attachment 2267076
Well, since she’s already in the tub, I think I would start off by pissing all over that juicy fat ass.
Then I’d finger blast that gaping pussy until she squirts pussy juice all over me. After she coats my throbbing rock hard cock I’d plunge it balls deep hooking my grip on those wide hips so I could jackhammer her pussy until i cum and pump her full. I’d pull out of her and leaver quivering with my thick hot spunk spilling out of her swollen cunt.

Well, since she’s already in the tub, I think I would start off by pissing all over that juicy fat ass.
Then I’d finger blast that gaping pussy until she squirts pussy juice all over me. After she coats my throbbing rock hard cock I’d plunge it balls deep hooking my grip on those wide hips so I could jackhammer her pussy until i cum and pump her full. I’d pull out of her and leaver quivering with my thick hot spunk spilling out of her swollen cunt.
Sounds fucking great, except for the piss play unfortunately. Not her thing.

As an alternative you'd be welcome to fuck her up the ass with your big cock 😈🍆🍑

Sounds fucking great, except for the piss play unfortunately. Not her thing.

As an alternative you'd be welcome to fuck her up the ass with your big cock 😈🍆🍑
I can agree to that. I’ll have her moaning like a whore while I ass fuck her, letting my heavy nuts slap that hungry cunt until she squirts. Then I’ll shove my cum drooling cock deep in her dripping snatch.

Back