Who Fucked Roger Rabbit (Open)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Lara Croft was expected to meet a guy at a local hotel late at night. Only two things happen for such a meet up, fucking or drugs.

My bet was the former given Lara's sex appeal.

Here she comes. A cab pulled in front of the Breed's Hotel, a three star place. Nothing fancy but certainly not cheap. Lara was wearing a long trench coat hiding her body when she stepped out of the cab. For a moment she looked around the dark parking lot. Walking in she paused at the front desk. There the receptionist called the room of the client who ordered her up, Suite 69 on the first floor. Made observation easy for me.

The man waiting for her was Brian Wendell, a middle manager for a tech firm. Married. Not today. He was nervously pacing in the single bed suite. This was his first time with a Toon. He bit the tip of his thumb. A knock on the door and he stumbled hitting the edge of the bed rushing for it.

Upon opening his heart climbed into his chest. There she was. The Lara Croft. Clubbed Burnette hair. Large, brown eyes. Dark pursed lips. Lightly tanned skin. When she spoke it was with an distinct English accent. "Hello. You must be Mr. Wendell."

"I am!" he choked.

Smirking her pursed lips, amused by his nervous body, wide eyes and agape mouth, Lara mused, "Well, are you going to invite me in?"

"Oh, yes. Please!" stepping to the side and holding the door open. In went Croft. The door closed behind her. She wasn't worried he locked the door. She could handle any trouble.

Up to the window She went, turned to him, parted her trench coat and let it drop to the floor, revealing her toned and well figured body. Everything like thr games, work boots and thick socks, brown shorts, dual pistols on hip holsters. Tight turquoise shirt showing off her bust.

"Can I get you a drink?" asked Wendell.

"Scotch, if you have it" Lara answered softly.

The mini bar did have it. Those travel sized ones. Pouring one into a glass and handing it to her, Lara and him tinked glasses and she sipped.

"Let's get to business, shall we, Mr. Wendell. Do you have what I asked?"

"Yes. Of course!" He said and went to his suitcase, opened it and handed a thick envelope. Lara opened it and leafed through the crisp $100 notes. "Will that work?"

By her count it was $5,000. "That will grt you a long way, baby" said a satisfied Croft. "Now, how would you like to begin?"

"How ever you wish, Ms. Croft" the man trembled.

Amused by his nervousness, Lara set down the glass onto the table, stood and beckoned with the curling of a single, slim, finger. He came and stood before her and Lara pushed herself against him, letting her mounds be felt on his chest. "Mmmm" she purred. Reaching down and grasping his hands, she oriented them to grab her firm backside. Then she lightly traced his jawline with the tip of a finger.

"First time with a Toon?" she asked to his nod. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle. I think you'll find that we are much flexible than most people." Puckering up she stood and kissed his lips and slid her tongue into his mouth.

She could feel him tense up them relax as his fingers dug into her covered ass. That's how she knew he was hooked.

Tenderly they made out by the window. His fingers hugged her curves while the two gently swayed. Lara was aggressive, knowing what she wanted. She liked the warmth and this married man was someone deprived for a long time and having a fantasy fulfilled.

The two fell onto the bed. She laughed with her on top, straddling his body. Certainly wasn't the handsomest man she met, far better than the perverts.

They kissed some more before Lara led the way, pulling up his dark shirt and revealing his chest and stomach. He did a lot of workouts. Then down came the pants. Wendell was waiting for her. Opening the fly and pulling down the red underwear his cock sprang out. "Oooh. Yeah" gasped Lara. Nice and meaty. Taking it in her hand she kissed the tip tenderly, locking eyes before running the tip of her sharp tongue along the leaky head.

Wendell trembled. Hands gripping the sheets beside him. His eyes widened as Lara stretched her mouth and slowly, inch by inch, took him in.

The man had a nice cock. Veiny and a hairy sack. Smelled nice and was groomed. Like it was all done for her. She didn't know it but Wendell had been saving up for this moment, and he was struggling not to explode immediately.

Running her tongue around the Shafter as one hand held that and the other firmly squeezing the sack, Lara took him in. She knew how to do it. Slowly bobbing. Reaching the tip she pulled back to tease him before going back down. Again and again. Each time forced the air from Wendell's lungs.

By now he couldn't hold his head up. He lay there with wide eyes staring at the ceiling. "Oh, sweet Jesus! Oh, my god!" It amused her to keep going.

Then came Lara's turn. She moved up beside him and the kissed some more before Wendell squeezed her DD chest with one hand then felt down her stomach. She knew what he was going for. He undid the belt and slid in the space between her shorts and hot body. The tips touched her wet flesh and she trembled. "Oooh..."

The man was hungry and curled his fingers inside. Lara tensed and relaxed. His fingers probed her insides. To his surprise it was just like that of a normal human. Flesh and hair. Hot breath and emotions. Fingering her insides made Lara flop about on the bed. The two locked lips again and again until it came and Lara arched her body and let out a strangulated gasp and release. "Oh, fuck!"

Then came the fucking. He pulled down her shorts to her ankles, crawled between her legs, and lay on top of her. With one hand he pushed his meat inside. Lara let out a cry. "Oh, yeah!"

He was so eager that he went from 0-60 instantly. Slamming his body into the Toon. The bed shaked. Lara wailed. It felt so good.

Then they switched to doggy-style. The man laid in top, forearm across her neck to hold her in place. With powerful pelvic thrusts the manager let go his emotions some more. Lara's ass was so firm he had to smack it a few times to feel her flesh. Each time she let out an excited yelp.

"You're so hot!" gasped Wendell.

"I know" Lara smiled and shook her butt. She's heard that all her life.

The two went at it. She laid on her back. He mounted her chest and throat fucked. She easily took him. Her throat wrapped around his member. Every time he pulled back the suction drew him crazy. His wife could never do that.

When her bra came out releasing her mounds, his eyes were as wide as saucers. They were real and more than Betty's. He quivered. "If you're good, I'll let you keep my bra," said Lara.

For nearly two hours Lara teased him, letting it build up. When it came time to let him release, she fell to her knees at the foot of the bed. Wendell sat on the edge with a leg on either side of her. Rod in hand he gingerly stroked.

Lara rolled out her tongue, opened her mouth and cooked her head back. Eagerly she anticipated this. Men liked to brag how much they came cum. As kuch as a struggle as it was for him, Wendell didn't disappoint. "Oh. Oh. Oh! Aaaaahhhhh" he stopped stroking and held his cock to aim. The first shot was dead on, shooting Lara in her right eye. The second a bit lower.

To Lara's surprise he kept cumming. Rope after rope of thick, hot, sticky cum armed the short distance and splashed against Lara's face. Some of it got into her mouth. By the time it ram dry he had nearly covered her entire face in jizz.

"My word!" gasped Lara sitting there stunned. "Mr. Wendell, you certainly have a powerful cock."

"Thank you, Ms. Croft!" sighed the man.

As she scooped up the jizz with her fingers and downing it through her throat, Lara whispered, "Called me Lara."

After this she took a long hot shower. Redressing herself Lara came back out to find Wendell dressing himself. "I best be going" she said after patting and inside pocket to confirm she had the money. "Thank you for a lovely time" she pursed her lips. The two embraced and kissed again.

Pulling back, Wendell asked, "Can I see you again?"

"Of course. For the same price" she smiled and walked out of the room.

That was a fun show to watch. I k ow all of this because I was watching through the window. They thought they had it closed all the way. As a private eye, you learn how to eavesdrop.

My name is Flynt Ironstag, private eye. This was my latest case. By the looks of it, it appeared to be a by the book affair, married man finds his lover. Except, I wasn't here for him. I wasn't hired by some nervous and doubting wife, whose husband is away. I was here for Lara.

You see, Toons are not people. If that wasn't already obvious. Most are owned by a person or by a company and treated as property. Croft belonged to Mr. Richard Falstaff of Falstaff Studios. For awhile she was his arm candy and lover.

However, a series of lackluster games and movies pushed Lara away. Now she was making just cameos. Soon those would dry up.

To make ends meet she took to covertly meeting people. Falstaff suspected this. Now I had the proof with photos and video.

Sire I felt bad, but whatever happened after this wasn't my problem, so long as I'm paid.

Author's note, I made an error by accidentally posting before finishing. The consequences of using a phone.

Anyway, I'm looking for a woman to partner with. The story is up in the air and can be either serious or fast and loose. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Back