Best kinky anniversary sex

StirlingMorty13

Filthy fucker UK
Hi All,

What's been the best anniversary sex you've ever had or fantasised about doing?

Me and the missus are off out mid week and are staying overnight in a lovely hotel suite we've used many times before for some hot sex!

Most of my kinky fantasies involve letting her pull another guy from the bar and either leaving them alone to fuck like animals or wait patiently in the car whilst I'm watching/listening on my phone stroking my cock and edging!

For our 5-year anniversary, my husband and I went back to the same lifestyle resort that we went to for our honeymoon. Plenty of kinky sex to be had there 😝
Sounds brilliant peruchica. Where was this resort? Wonder if I could get away with booking it next year for our 15th anniversary next year 😉

Not sure this is kinky, but was great fun. On our anniversary we had several guys organized for w weekend of sex in a city hotel. She met several different guys over the course of the weekend, the total was six in 36 hours. Including a couple of threesomes, a four-some, DP and more.

Our 10 year anniversary, we rented the same room we had our first night of our honeymoon in. When we got back to the room after dinner, there were ten guys waiting in our room—one for each year.
This would we the ultimate for me, but think the wife would be a tad shocked. Not sure she would be able to handle that many in real life.

I bet you guys had fun though. Did/ would you film it for viewing pleasure as a special memory 😀 😊 ?

Not sure this is kinky, but was great fun. On our anniversary we had several guys organized for w weekend of sex in a city hotel. She met several different guys over the course of the weekend, the total was six in 36 hours. Including a couple of threesomes, a four-some, DP and more.
I'd love to do something like this but maybe not quite that many guys.

I said to the wife that I'd love to blindfold her dressed in her sexiest lingerie and stockings, take some photos and then go down to the bar area and find a couple of guys from the bar, show the guys the photos and ask if they'd be willing to fuck her in the ass whilst I filmed it as an anniversary present for us both 😘.

Very much a bit of a long shot fantasy I know unfortunately. I'll still fuck her in the ass but just role-playing that I'm someone else. Hope to take a few videos and photos to post here for everyone's delectation xxx

On our anniversary this year my parents (who know all about our cuckold lifestyle) had a little party to celebrate it. They also invited my wife‘s main boyfriend and when he is around my wife belongs to him. So all party long I got to watch in front of my parents our daughters and their boyfriend’s and some friends my wife being on the arm of her boyfriend .it was such a humiliating night and that I found out was my wife’s and parents gift to me . Cause they both know how much I love being humiliated.Then after the party I got to watch my wife have sex with her boyfriend and that was amazing. The thing she allows him to do to her that I will never experience . It was definitely the best night we ever had .

When my wife had a lover she spent time with him on our anniversary and my birthday. I would get a cream pie. On our 25th she found a hotel on the beach with a balcony. She blew me on the balcony and the couple in the next room came out and watched. After my wife swallowed, she invited the couple over to play with her.

When my wife had a lover she spent time with him on our anniversary and my birthday. I would get a cream pie. On our 25th she found a hotel on the beach with a balcony. She blew me on the balcony and the couple in the next room came out and watched. After my wife swallowed, she invited the couple over to play with her.
Oh man, I bet that was so much fun and something you can look back with fondness 😀

Last edited:
Back in our (well my wife’s) adventurous days when I was allowed to crossdress we were having a nice quiet candle lit dinner at a restaurant. On my birthday and other special occasions I was allowed to request something kinky for after dinner at home. I had never suggested “water sports” until that night. I sipped my wine looked at her and said “ let’s go home let me slip into something more comfortable (my bra and panties) and I want you to squat over my face and piss on me!”
She was a little taken back but as tradition went she accepted the idea. The whole way home she began to complain about the intense need to pee! Her squirming in the seat as I hit bumps in the road only increased my arousal as to what was going to happen. “SHIT! I just leaked” she exclaimed as I pulled off the interstate onto our neighborhood street! I placed my hand on her thigh and ran my hand up her leg under her skirt and felt her wet panties! “Hurry up babe it it’s going to be all over your seat!”
We hastened into the house and I went to the bedroom to get dressed!
“BABY! HURRY!”
I returned to the kitchen and went and grabbed her and kissed her intently and then dropped to my knees and laid on my back! Before I could even start to tell her to squat she was showering me with a golden dream of piss! It was the most forceful steam of piss I’d even seen, soaking me and my bra and panties from head to toe. It felt like it lasted all night but finally when she had finished she laid down with me on the soaking wet floor and we had the most amazing sex! Unfortunately that was the last time we ever enjoyed such an erotic event involving piss play.

I was stationed in Germany and was coming back from a two week conference via train. My wife met me on the station platform wearing wearing only a garter belt with stockings, 5 inch heels under a trench coat and fedora.

Managed a quick BJ on the platform once it was deserted. Then some anal with her bent over the hood of the car at a pullout on the Autobahn. BJ on the way home while I was driving, then some toy play, organic or battery operated when we got home.

We did. Cant let that memory card get in the wrong hands hahaha
Only filmed with my wife a couple of times. One time was a mmf threesome with her long term Irish fuck buddy. Was such a great night ;-). He was really passionate with her and fucked her good and proper before he creampied deep inside her. When I jumped in for sloppy seconds she was so wet and creamy. I mentioned this the other morning as a special memory, and that we should rematch as an anniversary "apperitif" 😉. I said she felt so wet that time she could accommodate a heavy bout of DVP.

I was stationed in Germany and was coming back from a two week conference via train. My wife met me on the station platform wearing wearing only a garter belt with stockings, 5 inch heels under a trench coat and fedora.

Managed a quick BJ on the platform once it was deserted. Then some anal with her bent over the hood of the car at a pullout on the Autobahn. BJ on the way home while I was driving, then some toy play, organic or battery operated when we got home.
I fantasise about my wife dressed exactly like this quite alot before I drop her off in the car so she can trot off for gangbang without me 😘

So the idea I'm working on at the moment is to have my wife dressed in her new black fetish gear with a blindfold on. We'll be role-playing that I've brought 3 different guys up to fuck her in the bathroom suite bent over the sink like a good little obedient slut. I'll then proceed the fuck her with three different dildos and try to make her cum with each one. I need to make sure she's nice and wet for the last dildo as it's black and girthy 😘 x

Back