Before she was your wife

Matured and evolved. When we were younger and first dating, I had frequent fantasies of her with another woman. The idea of her taking another cock sickened me. But I would live nothing more if she brought home two strange men and they fucked her all night.
Exactly. Have you ever fantasized with her about it? I have with mine, actually she might say while I’m fucking her from the back “ I wish I had another cock in my mouth “. That really gets me going…

Exactly. Have you ever fantasized with her about it? I have with mine, actually she might say while I’m fucking her from the back “ I wish I had another cock in my mouth “. That really gets me going…

We fantasized.
Hers was to be riding reverse cowgirl while I licked her cunt. She would cum easily and hard.

Last edited:
My wife used to tell me she wished I had two cocks so I could dp her. We've done it with toys, but never another guy

My old girlfriend would probably have done that in a second. My wife doesn’t do anal😢
Mine doesn't anymore, either. When we were still dating, though, she'd ask me for it from time to time. If I wanted it, usually all I had to do was start rimming her. It took a long time to get her ready and get inside, so we didn't very often

Probably her first threesome. There was this guy she REALLY wanted to fuck. He called her to come over. She was living in a city and had to get dressed up and take mass transit to get to him. All excited. When she gets there, his annoying buddy is there and he wants to ffuck her too. So in order to fuck the guy sg=he REALLY liked, she had to fuck his friend too.
Yep. I've done that before. totally worth it.

I heard my future wife fucking with her then boyfriend in the bedroom next to ours. I'd never even seen her at that point, her roommate was my fuck buddy and we often ended back at the apt. That will always be in my head...both heads
would love to hear more about this. How did you ultimately connect with your wife? What discussion did you have with her about her then-BF, what you heard, what they did, etc? Very interesting for you (and her too?) to think of that memory, i'm sure!

Before I met her, my second (of three) ex-wife was a rock and roll model who toured with a world famous, stadium filling, hard partying horndog musician. A long-legged precocious redhead, she used to tell me incredible on-the-road stories while we had sex.

Heh, I'm reading John Steinbeck's East of Eden, in which a husband discovers that before meeting the woman who was now his wife, she worked as a prostitute in a brothel and had murdered someone. Now there's a surprise. ;-)
Excellent book. I don't think I'd agree that being a prostitute is slutty. In new Zealand it is a lawful occupation, a career choice, it's a business, quite a respectable social service.

Ex Gf was a virgin before me. She just sucked a dude at a party before me.
Wifey had a more... Complete past. Lots of adventures, mainly with past boyfriends and friends with benefits!

My to be wife dated a guy who fancied himself a bit of a player in the drug world, only pot! He lived in a bedsit and a guy would turn up with a large bag of pot which her boyfriend would buy off him then break it up into smaller bags for him to sell on. Thing was he got a really good deal on the large bag as my future wife was always part of the deal. As he was making up the small bags at the table the other guy was fucking my wife on the bed. He also decided at one point that he would like to try and grow the stuff himself. He and my future wife met two much older men in the middle of no where to look around some old sheds. After a tour the two older men took my wife into a shed with some old blankets on the floor, they striped her naked and both took turns fucking her as her boyfriend waited in the car. She said as the second one took his turn the first had a cigarette and by the time number two had finished number one was ready to go again, the both had her twice.

My to be wife dated a guy who fancied himself a bit of a player in the drug world, only pot! He lived in a bedsit and a guy would turn up with a large bag of pot which her boyfriend would buy off him then break it up into smaller bags for him to sell on. Thing was he got a really good deal on the large bag as my future wife was always part of the deal. As he was making up the small bags at the table the other guy was fucking my wife on the bed. He also decided at one point that he would like to try and grow the stuff himself. He and my future wife met two much older men in the middle of no where to look around some old sheds. After a tour the two older men took my wife into a shed with some old blankets on the floor, they striped her naked and both took turns fucking her as her boyfriend waited in the car. She said as the second one took his turn the first had a cigarette and by the time number two had finished number one was ready to go again, the both had her twice.
your wife sounds like a very experienced lady. how old was she when this happened

Before I met her, my second (of three) ex-wife was a rock and roll model who toured with a world famous, stadium filling, hard partying horndog musician. A long-legged precocious redhead, she used to tell me incredible on-the-road stories while we had sex.
Presumably said horndog museum had your wife before you many time

The sluttiest thing my wife did was after I met her. She had just gotten a divorce and had an apartment. Met 2 guys, brought them back and had a threesome. One in her mouth, one in her pussy. Both came, rested, swapped and did her again. She only told me this after we were married. Wish I could have participated, she gets very horny sometimes. They all must have had a great time. She still talks about it wistfully, but haven’t got her to commit yet to doing a threesome with me yet…

Back