Sluttiest thing

When I went to Japan last year December for business, I met up with one of our customers again and after the meeting, we went with a small group to drink and eat something.

I've met this customer a few times and he invited me over to a love hotel 3-4 times.
I was hoping he would do it again but instead he asked me if I wanted to have sex with his kohai (the man under his supervision) because he was a virgin and he was really interested in a larger, big breasted European woman.

I was hesitant at first but the other man really seemed interested so I accepted and I went to his place.
I spent the next few days at his apartment (it was weekend) and let him use me whenever he wanted.

When I went to Japan last year December for business, I met up with one of our customers again and after the meeting, we went with a small group to drink and eat something.

I've met this customer a few times and he invited me over to a love hotel 3-4 times.
I was hoping he would do it again but instead he asked me if I wanted to have sex with his kohai (the man under his supervision) because he was a virgin and he was really interested in a larger, big breasted European woman.

I was hesitant at first but the other man really seemed interested so I accepted and I went to his place.
I spent the next few days at his apartment (it was weekend) and let him use me whenever he wanted.
That was very nice of you. But I presume you enjoyed since you didn't leave

How did that come about. A party?
Nope. 1 was a guy she was friendly and flirty with, 1 she met at a party, the other lad’s relation escapes me. But she the fact she swallowed his cum is confirmed. I love it

Last edited:
I've done lots of slutty things., TBH..
One night my BFF and I came out of a bar and we're waiting for the ride home.
In the parking lot was a guy just listening to his radio in his truck.
Me being completely 😁wasted😁 went up and started a conversation..
Within 5 minutes I had his pants unzipped and his cock out as I'm sucking him there in the parking lot!
My BFF wasn't very shocked, but she kept an eye out for people..

That was a fun night!

Within 5 minutes I had his pants unzipped and his cock out as I'm sucking him there in the parking lot!

That was a fun night!
I bet that was a night he never forgot!

That was a fun night!
2 Questions.

What bar was this and what station was it on? 👀

So now she's slutting around? Does she do it while you watch, or just tells you about it?
We decided together that we both want her having sex with other men. It’s been slow going so far. Since entering the lifestyle, three other men have fucked her. I do get to watch her with her current lover as they have their sex in our bedroom. And everything that I haven’t gotten to see, she tells me all about it.

We decided together that we both want her having sex with other men. It’s been slow going so far. Since entering the lifestyle, three other men have fucked her. I do get to watch her with her current lover as they have their sex in our bedroom. And everything that I haven’t gotten to see, she tells me all about it.
I would imagine she does all sorts of perverted sex that you don't do with her. Do you masturbate while watching?

I would imagine she does all sorts of perverted sex that you don't do with her. Do you masturbate while watching?
She is somewhat inhibited when I’m in the room. That’s why I give them privacy to screw again. I want her to be able to turn herself over to the experience completely.

After watching them, I return to the living room to masturbate.

She is somewhat inhibited when I’m in the room. That’s why I give them privacy to screw again. I want her to be able to turn herself over to the experience completely.

After watching them, I return to the living room to masturbate.
Set up a spy cam, don't tell her. So you can watch remotely and she'll let loose

Would absolutely love video of my getting royally fucked by other men. But I could never betray her trust like that.
You getting fucked or her. Not betraying her, just your way of her being able to relax and let guys use her, without being embarrassed with you watching

I’ve been a bit hesitant to post because wife, me and our friends did not consider them all that slutty when they were taking place. (BTW, I do not like that word.) How about some things that I consider erotic?

Taking two cocks in a double vaginal. And asking for more of the same for round two .

Ending up with cum in her mouth and on her face from me and friends.

You getting fucked or her. Not betraying her, just your way of her being able to relax and let guys use her, without being embarrassed with you watching
Oh I see. I’d still have to run it by her.

That would be a great idea for when she starts bringing more men into the bedroom that aren't comfortable with me watching.

Oh I see. I’d still have to run it by her.

That would be a great idea for when she starts bringing more men into the bedroom that aren't comfortable with me watching.
Yea but still i she knows she might be inhibited. Better if she didn't know. At least for a while

My wife was a virgin when we started dating but she had sucked a couple of guys cocks. One of them regularly for about 3 or 4 months. They didn't really date, he basically used her mouth as a cum dump. She loved sucking cock and swallowing cum which she did to me until a few years ago then stopped swallowing.

As of new years eve we've entered a cuckold, hotwife marriage and her new man loves his big cock sucked and now she's back to swallowing for him regularly. Plus they fuck like rabbits while I haven't had intercourse or a bj since last August because of health issues. As long as they are seeing each other I won't be getting either but I get a awesome handjob the night before she sees him and another when she returns. We sex talk for the entire 30 to 40 minutes of the handjob session and it gets HOT!!!

My wife was a virgin when we started dating but she had sucked a couple of guys cocks. One of them regularly for about 3 or 4 months. They didn't really date, he basically used her mouth as a cum dump. She loved sucking cock and swallowing cum which she did to me until a few years ago then stopped swallowing.

As of new years eve we've entered a cuckold, hotwife marriage and her new man loves his big cock sucked and now she's back to swallowing for him regularly. Plus they fuck like rabbits while I haven't had intercourse or a bj since last August because of health issues. As long as they are seeing each other I won't be getting either but I get a awesome handjob the night before she sees him and another when she returns. We sex talk for the entire 30 to 40 minutes of the handjob session and it gets HOT!!!
Is her sex kinky or just vanilla stuff?

So tame considering what I have read on here. Helped jack my husbands friend off until he came all over my stomach and pussy.
Slutty is in the eye of the slut; whatever leaves you feeling that guilty/confused thrill is your "iest" moment.

And, I daresay, your best memories. Pretty sure you have a fond one of this encounter.

Just out of curiosity, who did you help? Your hub's friend or your hub? 😍

Slutty is in the eye of the slut; whatever leaves you feeling that guilty/confused thrill is your "iest" moment.

And, I daresay, your best memories. Pretty sure you have a fond one of this encounter.

Just out of curiosity, who did you help? Your hub's friend or your hub? 😍
I don't remember the exact saying, but Mae West said something like: A slut shows her underwear to everyone; a lady only shows her underwear to whom she wants to see. So you could probably update that today to - a slut fucks with anyone; a lady only fucks whom she wants.

Back