Before she was your wife

Probably her first threesome. There was this guy she REALLY wanted to fuck. He called her to come over. She was living in a city and had to get dressed up and take mass transit to get to him. All excited. When she gets there, his annoying buddy is there and he wants to ffuck her too. So in order to fuck the guy sg=he REALLY liked, she had to fuck his friend too.

Probably her first threesome. There was this guy she REALLY wanted to fuck. He called her to come over. She was living in a city and had to get dressed up and take mass transit to get to him. All excited. When she gets there, his annoying buddy is there and he wants to ffuck her too. So in order to fuck the guy sg=he REALLY liked, she had to fuck his friend too.
Nice! I would be all for my wife’s boyfriend bringing one of his buddies when he comes to visit us. If my wife’s good with that, they can have a wild threesome. Then the guys can take turns screwing her!

I think I’m going to regret coming to this thread. Mrs. Screwher wasn’t very active at all before me. She had one boyfriend in a short lived relationship. It would be hot to be a fly in his car as he fucked her in the backseat.

Her first slutty experience would be about four years into our relationship. In a short period of time, she spread her legs for three other men!

My wife confessed to me that one of my old coworkers was her fuck buddy before we started dating. She said she used to fuck him in his car during their lunch break and would go home after work and fuck her boyfriend at the time after. She told me this after we ran into that coworker at a bar one night.

According to all my wife's friends and family she was a good Southern Baptist girl who at best the worst she ever did was smoke cigarette's. Now if you ask me I have always wondered but I do also know she went to tons of summer Christian teen retreats during the summer and I don't know if they are anything like the movies but if so hmm I wonder!

According to all my wife's friends and family she was a good Southern Baptist girl who at best the worst she ever did was smoke cigarette's. Now if you ask me I have always wondered but I do also know she went to tons of summer Christian teen retreats during the summer and I don't know if they are anything like the movies but if so hmm I wonder!
Well, the family probably isn’t far off the mark but if her SB church was anything like mine, she was probably “spoken” for before the church bus ever was gassed up and rolled out of the parking lot! Any big event like retreats, the consenting parties would pair up a couple of Sundays before the drive up, that way you could sit with who selected you (girls were the ultimate arbiters) on the drive.

While I can’t say any actual penetrative sex happened, lets just say, explorations of each parties bodies did happen…my first muff dive happened on a church ski trip😊

Well, the family probably isn’t far off the mark but if her SB church was anything like mine, she was probably “spoken” for before the church bus ever was gassed up and rolled out of the parking lot! Any big event like retreats, the consenting parties would pair up a couple of Sundays before the drive up, that way you could sit with who selected you (girls were the ultimate arbiters) on the drive.

While I can’t say any actual penetrative sex happened, lets just say, explorations of each parties bodies did happen…my first muff dive happened on a church ski trip😊
I'm sure you are right, one of her friends not of the SB faith, once told me she thought there was something going on with a youth pastor at the church but Ann always denied it. Her friend at a gathering before we married told me my wife wrote something in her journal about it and I later saw her and her friend arguing about something and her journals all disappeared, but I will give her the benefit of the doubt, however if I was the jealous type I might have asked her about it.

My ex-wife didn't much like talking about her experiences prior to meeting me. She did once confess to going out with her female cousin, picking up two males at a bar, and having sex with them in the car. The juicy bit was they swapped male partners so each of the ladies had sex with both males. She also told me about a time when she fucked her then-boyfriend and they got in an argument afterwards. She went out alone to a local bar and went home with a native American with a huge cock. She said it was the best sex she'd had up to that point. It always turned me on thinking about her having sex with other men.

My wife before we started dating use to suck off a couple of guys. One guy very regularly and she said he loved cumming in her mouth.
It turns me on thinking she was his personal cocksucker and swallowed lots of cum.
I wish she was doing it now and him also fucking her.

I'm sure I'll never know. Not sure how crazy it would have been.

It is exciting to think that some women have a night, or a time period, when they were sexually experimental or free or kinky.

A male friend and I were talking years ago and I said something about my wife doesn't talk about her fantasies. He said his did. He did not tell me anything except that her fantasies blew his fantasies out of the water. He was unprepared for what she had on her mind.

I dream of that.

Back