Sluttiest thing

We came back to our motel after having drinks in Keywest. We were in a motel on the ground floor. As soon as we entered the room she turns on the lights and open the curtains.

She pulled back the covers and stripped. As I followed her into bed she told me to fuck her right. For the next hour or so I fucked her mouth, pussy and ass while several people walked past our room and watched.

Occasionally she brings that night up with a smile and giggle.

We came back to our motel after having drinks in Keywest. We were in a motel on the ground floor. As soon as we entered the room she turns on the lights and open the curtains.

She pulled back the covers and stripped. As I followed her into bed she told me to fuck her right. For the next hour or so I fucked her mouth, pussy and ass while several people walked past our room and watched.

Occasionally she brings that night up with a smile and giggle.
Would loved to see that,would have stopped and enjoyed myself watching you.

Would loved to see that,would have stopped and enjoyed myself watching you.
There three couples that did stop. Wife saw them which made her even more excited. She was relentless that night. We fucked until we fell asleep. Woke up with sun coming into the room.

There three couples that did stop. Wife saw them which made her even more excited. She was relentless that night. We fucked until we fell asleep. Woke up with sun coming into the room.
That’s so hot, need to do a re Pete performance

She got trashed with another Navy wife for that courage to shoot some pics that they would send to their respective hubbies who were out to sea. So some risqué poses and clothing...led to less clothing and more wine...then, a video cam brought out. And though just some shots/vids were to be sent to each hubby, some how I got everything caught on vid by error, but not the other guy. It lead to some great 3 way fun back in the states.

Last edited:
Back