Nervous or excited

Excited, and masturbate to the fantasy regularly. Sometimes even think of it when we're having sex. The thought of another guy cumming in her bare with a hard pounding session sends me over the edge
Mmmmm yes!

Excited. She has never admitted to ever having sex with another guy. When she would travel and be away from home overnight, I always ended up jerking off repeatedly at the thought and vision that she might be doing it.
When we would talk she always mentioned men that she was hanging out with as if it was all innocent. She worked in a male dominated environment so there were always some there.

Completely excited! When my wife travels on business, we both talk about her interactions with her male dominated field. Thinking about her with another guy is a great 'go to' to orgasm with.

Mostly excited but at times I feel a little nervous with a hint of cuck angst. All has to do with me having no control over the situation.

It's the combination of both feelings that is so intense and erotic. I've been actively sharing my wife with other men for about 8 years and the feeling today is just as intense as it was the very first time.
I know exactly what you're talking about... I shared my hotwife for fifteen wonderful years.

Do you get excited or nervous when you think of your wife or girlfriend with another guy?
My wife attended many out of town conferences with her colleagues, and had my blessing to be as adventurous as she wanted. During those times, as I waited at home my evenings got quite anxious as I waited for her phone call. Sometimes the call was early to tell me how the day had gone and what her plans were for the evening. Those plans invariably involved heading off to some male colleague's room to get fucked.

The next few hours I would spend in a state of high anxiety, which would peak when I heard the phone ring. The later it rang, the stronger my heart beat, and I was never disappointed. Her jaunty "hello" was the start of her glowing story about the sexual adventure she'd just had.

The weekend sex when she came home from those conferences was the best!

Excited for me. I am a bisexual bottom. When my goes to meet her lover I will try to hookup with my top at the same time. I put my self in myself in the same role as wife.

I meet my dom top who fucks me like a woman. As he fucks me I imagine my wife being fucked by her bf. It is exciting to feel and be treated by my top the same way my wife is by her bf.

When I meet my top I am very fem acting to enhance how my wife feels with her bf.

Back