Wife's (or Girlfriend's) Confession

The first time she came home, squatted over me, pulled her panties to the side and said, "Pup, I have a treat for you."

neither wife or gf, but a coworker I was seeing approached me in the elevator… after we co-presented an hour long session at a big conference in front of a few hundred people…stepped close to me a cupped my cock in one hand and softly told me she thought about us fucking the entire time we were presenting and needed daddy’s dick right now…she’d never used the term daddy before in a serious way, we’d previously joked together about how absurd the whole daddy kink is…but in that moment it wasn’t absurd at all it was just hot af

neither wife or gf, but a coworker I was seeing approached me in the elevator… after we co-presented an hour long session at a big conference in front of a few hundred people…stepped close to me a cupped my cock in one hand and softly told me she thought about us fucking the entire time we were presenting and needed daddy’s dick right now…she’d never used the term daddy before in a serious way, we’d previously joked together about how absurd the whole daddy kink is…but in that moment it wasn’t absurd at all it was just hot af
Hot or not?

We were already fucking. But yes we immediately went to my room and fucked

She’s gorgeous. Brunette and curvy, curls, green eyes, so intelligent and funny, so dirty and comfortable sexually

My wife stayed overnight with a colleague called Babs. She told me that they had slept in the same bed and things had turned from resting, to caressing, to full sex. She even admitted to spanking Babs.

She was exhausted when she returned home, and didn't tell me much more, except that it was a lengthy session.

She's straight, but has had a few of these type of nights during our marriage.

My wife told me about a one night stand she had in college
Was so exciting to hear the details. Of her acting like a slut.
She thinks she remembers his first name.. lol
She a good girl, not many sexual partners so hearing of her
Doing something like that is exciting

My gf never confesses about anything sexual from her past. That's her business, and it adds to the mystique of her strong sexual appetite.

Confessing to cheating is quite heavy on the spot, but it makes for the best make-up sex in my mind. Kowing the last guy who sprayed his cum in there isnt you... Mmm

Confessing to cheating is quite heavy on the spot, but it makes for the best make-up sex in my mind. Kowing the last guy who sprayed his cum in there isnt you... Mmm
Makes it better if she isn't ashamed at all. She confesses just because she wants you to know.

The "good girls" are always the sluttiest. They don't tell you everything they have done
My wife is a definitely a “good girl”. Anyone who knows us would be floored to find out how many other men that have fucked her through out our marriage. And those are just the ones I know about. I suspect there have been more she’s coy about telling me.

My wife cheated twice and both incidents proved to be beneficial to our marriage. Her first tryst (and she more recently confessed to there being two more men in that same time period)almost ruined us. But soon after the fact another man fucked her started to turn me on. I went many years fantasizing about other men screwing her and wanting her to do it again. And when she did - so hot!

After her second confession, it moved us into a hotwife lifestyle. So she’s never going to cheat again, for all intents and purposes. Which is too bad. The thought of her naked in that hotel room. And the other guy’s bedrooms. Laying on the beds.Their cocks thrusting in her pussy. The same pussy she vowed to forsake all other. Knowing what she’s doing is so wrong. She would be devastated if I was doing another woman. But she just can’t help it!

My wife's hot as confession was that she cheated on me with over 20 men in the span of 2 years. At the time we had been together for two years so basically she had never been faithful to me. I know for most that would be the end of the relationship, but by the time she confessed this to me, we had already been in the lifestyle for about a year and it was a massive turn on and honestly, the reason I decided to marry her.

Back