Wife's confessions

She fucked an x boyfriend the night before his wedding. I thought that was pretty hot.
To me, that sounds potentially hot and all, but I just can't get past the cheating aspect. If I were the one fucking the soon-to-be-wed ex-boyfriend, then I would need serious assurances that the bride-to-be was cool with it. By that I mean that I'd want to see that 'hall pass' with very convincing documentation that shows that the bride is giving her blessing to the tryst. I'm picturing a handwritten permission slip that says something like, "I give my fiance my permission to have a sexual fling this one time before he and I tie the bonds of holy matrimony. I don't want to know who he does it with or when or where, and I never want to know. I'll never ask, and I'll never want you or him to mention anything about it to me." Watching a quick video of her signing this 'hall pass' would help, too.

I wonder if she would get a similar permission slip to bone someone before the wedding.

To me, that sounds potentially hot and all, but I just can't get past the cheating aspect. If I were the one fucking the soon-to-be-wed ex-boyfriend, then I would need serious assurances that the bride-to-be was cool with it. By that I mean that I'd want to see that 'hall pass' with very convincing documentation that shows that the bride is giving her blessing to the tryst. I'm picturing a handwritten permission slip that says something like, "I give my fiance my permission to have a sexual fling this one time before he and I tie the bonds of holy matrimony. I don't want to know who he does it with or when or where, and I never want to know. I'll never ask, and I'll never want you or him to mention anything about it to me." Watching a quick video of her signing this 'hall pass' would help, too.

I wonder if she would get a similar permission slip to bone someone before the wedding.
Would be quite erotic to write that and sign that document. Being in the right mindset that could be hot

The hottest things my wife ever confessed were the times she cheated. The first time it kick started by fantasies about other men fucking her! Then years later when she did it again we decided as a couple that we both want her to continue screwing other men.

Back