Sluttiest thing

Met a man off the internet that I had been chatting with. He pulled his cock out, I got on my knees and sucked him off. Then he fucked me and I went back home and got in bed with my husband.
I presume you agreed to meet him somewhere when he pulled out his cock :). It's good to see a gal understand her value to society:rose:

A sort-of GF from my time in the army. Not the best/healthiest relationship, but such is life. Anyhow, I'm stressed and sleep-deprived already, and she was just being very needy the whole I'm I was there after work and was still keeping me up after going to bed talking about stuff I didn't want to talk about and then wanted sex (not that I would have minded if it was just sex then sleep). So I'm on top of her, she's on her side (with kind of scissored legs), I'm frustrated with her already, and she just does or says something that pisses me off more. So I pull out, thinking we'll just be done or I'll just go back to the barracks. She made a frustrated sighing sound, and I say "I'll only put it back in if I can put it wherever I want.". She half-paused and said 'ok...'. So I give myself a few strokes to make sure I'm hard enough, spread her cheeks, move forward, and and rest my cock against her asshole. We had not had anal sex before, and she had not had it ever. Also, she was very wet in that general area, so I didn't ask about lube (I also trusted her to tell me if she wanted/needed it, and I planned on going slow). So I start applying pressure and I wait for her to tell me to stop... she doesn't. I apply more pressure, and the head pops in. She says "oh!", and goes a little bit ridged and grabs the wrist of the hand I have resting on top of her ass, spreading it open. I stop pushing forward, but don't pull back, and she eventually relaxes her grip and sighs 'mmmm..'. Expecting her to let me continue, and for her to start squirming soon, I say "I just have to get it far enough in that I don't slip out". She softly says "ok..." in a way that communicated to me that she had stopped being needy and was following my lead. She let go of my wrist and moved her arm up by her head on the pillow and lightly gripped the top of it. Since I have the go-ahead, I leaned forward, rested one hand on the mattress just by her tits (I'd be playing with those in a bit", left the other hand on her hip to keep her still, and started pushing forward. Again, she was very wet before this and my dick was very slick, so after pushing enough to overcome the initial friction of when I first stopped, all but about an inch of my cock (about 6" more) slipped into her ass very quickly. She yipped "oh! ...ummmm! ...ahhh!", I didn't mean to do that, and I figured it hurt her, so I asked "are you ok?". Without even a half-pause, she said (in a high-pitched voice) "ahhhh! ...yes ...I love it in my ass!". I figured it still hurt at least a little bit, but that she was either enjoying a lot too, or she was determined to take it like a champ. To test this theory I gave her another quick trust to get the last of my cock inside her, to which she another quiet yip. Then I slowly withdrew to the head and slowly slide back in all the way. I did that for a few minutes wit her offering an "mmmmm..." with every withdraw and an "ahhhh..." with every stroke forward. After I knew she was into it, I gave her a ass more rough fucking, which she seemed to enjoy more than the slow back&forth.

But that's not the slutty part. She said she was ok afterwards (i.e. when I asked after just having I cum in her ass), so we got up to take a shower. We're in there soaping up and washing, and I'm not as stressed (obviously), and I'm behind her, nibbling on her neck, reaching around and fondling her tits, one hand reaching down playing with her clit. She turns her head a bit to give me a deep french kiss, and moans as I slip a few fingers in her pussy. She breaks the kiss and moans while I continue squeezing her tits, fingering her, and kissing her neck, while using the arm of the hand I'm fingering her with to push he hips back into mine so I know she can feel me getting hard again. She reaches back, gives it a couple stokes, says "fuuuuck...", then pulls a away from me a little bit, leans forward, puts her hands on the wall in front of us, and I figure she wants (and deserves) some good old regular sex now, which I'm happy to provide. Nope... she doesn't say anything, but takes he hands off the wall, gets her balance, reaches for some soap or bodywash or something, and while still bent over, reaches back with both hands, pulls her cheeks apart with one hand, and with the other that has the soap in it she spreads it and makes little circles around her asshole with it. She then uses both hands to spread her cheeks in a way that very obviously opened up her asshole and not her pussy. Seeing as how I can take a hint, I stepped up behind her, rested my now very hard cock against it, waited 2 seconds for her to tell me I'd misread her, she said nothing, and I proceeded to gently but firmly slide entire length inside her again. She just says "oooh, fuuuck..", put her hands back on the wall in front of her, and proceeded to happily take the second ass-fucking of her life.

When I went to Japan last year December for business, I met up with one of our customers again and after the meeting, we went with a small group to drink and eat something.

I've met this customer a few times and he invited me over to a love hotel 3-4 times.
I was hoping he would do it again but instead he asked me if I wanted to have sex with his kohai (the man under his supervision) because he was a virgin and he was really interested in a larger, big breasted European woman.

I was hesitant at first but the other man really seemed interested so I accepted and I went to his place.
I spent the next few days at his apartment (it was weekend) and let him use me whenever he wanted.
Whenever and however? Or just whenever he wanted? :cool:

I've done lots of slutty things., TBH..
One night my BFF and I came out of a bar and we're waiting for the ride home.
In the parking lot was a guy just listening to his radio in his truck.
Me being completely 😁wasted😁 went up and started a conversation..
Within 5 minutes I had his pants unzipped and his cock out as I'm sucking him there in the parking lot!
My BFF wasn't very shocked, but she kept an eye out for people..

That was a fun night!
I hope you got to finish before your ride got there lol

what is the sluttiest thing that your wife or girlfriend has ever done?
I am an easy going gay slut, who likes a good thrashing of my hole by a very insistent cock. One of the sluttiest thing I've done, I think, so far, is when I went to a heterosexual bar, dressed in my sluttiest girly clothing, wearing my thigh-high white whore boots and Sussed out all those latent guys who wanted to fuck me. I took home four very interested and randy guys who wanted to explore my hole (and mouth). It was fun slut time that night.

It was probably when , some years ago , she and our friends wife brought my buddy and I fresh drinks when we were partying . They then proceeded to do a sexy striptease in front of us . When naked they knelt in front of us , my wife in front of him and his in front of me , pulled our pants down and off and started sucking out cocks .

That was the start of a number of years of outrageous fun ! I'm just sorry it's over .

sluttiest thing I've ever done happened in college. I was 23. I was at my boyfriend's apartment doing homework in his bedroom while he and his friends were drinking and playing Madden.

At one point my bf came in and we made out and started to fuck.

Then his friends came in. there were 3 of them. At first they just wathed me fuck my bf. finally I motioned one of them over and started sucking his cock. then they all got undressed and started taking turns fucking me.

hottest part was when my bf held me down so his best friend could fuck me

Many years ago went with a coworker to the mountains to hike. We ended up skinny dipping in the creek and starting to have some naughty fun in the grass next to the water. Suddenly down the hiking trail come two other men. We had been so involved in what we had been doing that we never even noticed them and were caught in the act. Some small talk was exchanged as well as red faces. Not too sure how to move forward and wanting to get back to the fun I simply asked if they wanted to join us. To my surprise but enjoyment they did and quite a fun and naughty time was had.

sluttiest thing I've ever done happened in college. I was 23. I was at my boyfriend's apartment doing homework in his bedroom while he and his friends were drinking and playing Madden.

At one point my bf came in and we made out and started to fuck.

Then his friends came in. there were 3 of them. At first they just wathed me fuck my bf. finally I motioned one of them over and started sucking his cock. then they all got undressed and started taking turns fucking me.

hottest part was when my bf held me down so his best friend could fuck me
I am curious about a detail of this. Did he need to hold you down so the others could fuck you, or did you just like he was holding you while they did it?

God damn I just realized everything I've done sexually outside my marriage years were super slutty 🤣

Here's another... (Speaking of married)

Met a man for the second time to just hang out with on a beautiful summer day. Drank beers, laughed, fooled around, and I ended up fucking him a few times that whole day/night..
I come to find out...I devirginized him that day in the park...☺️☺️

Ended up marrying him 2 years later...

God damn I just realized everything I've done sexually outside my marriage years were super slutty 🤣

Here's another... (Speaking of married)

Met a man for the second time to just hang out with on a beautiful summer day. Drank beers, laughed, fooled around, and I ended up fucking him a few times that whole day/night..
I come to find out...I devirginized him that day in the park...☺️☺️

Ended up marrying him 2 years later...
It’s like a fairytale Disney ending

(Possibly with Disney editing out the fucking in the park and replacing it with a scene where he collects cherries in the wood and you eat them)

Back