Before she was your wife

You know that's a good question. I guess they were just easier when we fooled around . I know that one virgin was a little reluctant. She actually informed me.

About 10? I was shy back in the 70s at college. I had sex with 4 and add to that 2 BJs, to take care of me so to speak, before they went on to fuck their BFs.
You could not have been too shy if you had sex with 4 girls and a couple of BJs from other girls.

Mrs AW didn't have much of a body count and wasn't particularly naughty.
She had a thing where she'd either consider snogging other guys not cheating or simply didn't care.
In terms of sluttiness, the most she's admitted was breaking up with a boyfriend because the relationship had run its course, then on the way home finding a condom in her purse, calling in at one of his friends and suggesting they use it. I was the first she'd ever fucked without a condom but I'll try and dig a little more on how far the cheating went - I'm not convinced she went from zero to being pro-active in suggesting an ex's friend could fill a condom with cum while her pussy muscles provided the required friction (apparently he was a shit fuck so she didn't bother with a repeat performance).

You could not have been too shy if you had sex with 4 girls and a couple of BJs from other girls.
It felt like I was. I thought my friends got laid more than I did. I did have a pretty good random quickie once. We met on a flight to Denver. Some heavy petting under the airline blanket, then to her house to drop off her suitcase and on to my house for a nice fuck, then I dropped her off at a bar and I went home to bed. I referred to her as "eggs Cheri" because she had a sign at her drive that advertised eggs.

It felt like I was. I thought my friends got laid more than I did. I did have a pretty good random quickie once. We met on a flight to Denver. Some heavy petting under the airline blanket, then to her house to drop off her suitcase and on to my house for a nice fuck, then I dropped her off at a bar and I went home to bed. I referred to her as "eggs Cheri" because she had a sign at her drive that advertised eggs.
I have heard some stories like that but never actually participated in one. Probably a bit too nervous about strangers except for that one time at a concert when I had too much to drink and my date had passed out.

My husband knew that I was not a virgin when we met but I never supplied any real details of the other guys that I had dated. I don't think I did anything unusual for the times. This was the 70's when I was in college. Mostly I had longer term dating relationships that would include sex. I had sex with about 10 guys which I do not consider excessive. After all a girl needs to find out what she likes.
Met my wife late 70’s or early 80’s, she says she had about 20.

We were not officially engaged, but planned to get engaged during our senior year. That summer I was at an engineering internship in Indiana. She was lonely and a friend got her to get out and meet guys. She met one she liked at a party and he was the one who took her virginity. She continued seeing him all summer and into the school year. I ended up staying in Indiana for my senior year and she dated more guys. This included a couple of time having sex on their first and only date. She also had an FWB for most of her senior year. I found all this out years after we were married. I never have found out how many guys there may have been.

We were not officially engaged, but planned to get engaged during our senior year. That summer I was at an engineering internship in Indiana. She was lonely and a friend got her to get out and meet guys. She met one she liked at a party and he was the one who took her virginity. She continued seeing him all summer and into the school year. I ended up staying in Indiana for my senior year and she dated more guys. This included a couple of time having sex on their first and only date. She also had an FWB for most of her senior year. I found all this out years after we were married. I never have found out how many guys there may have been.
To me that would be quite erotic. Did she tell you many details?

We were barely out of High School and living together in a studio apartment. I had job working night shift, she was taking courses at the local JC. One of our good friends from school--he and I had traded and fought over girlfriends through the years. He was what most women would consider to be a very attractive guy, and she had told me several times how hot she thought he was. She was in love with me, but, it became obvious that she was completely besotted with him. Eventually, the inevitable happened and they started seeing each other. I was aware of what was happening, and admit that it turned me on to know that as attractive as he was, she still would want to be with me. Over several years, she would go visit him, he would visit while I was at work, or we would share her when he was around. We have many great memories that we still discuss when the mood strikes us. We have been married over 40 years, and we we still hear from him periodically.

Sometimes a girl just has needs.
Totally agree, we all get horny. Sometimes she’ll talk about it when we’re having sex, so it must have been one of her favorite experiences and it gets me hot too. We fantasize about her doing it again, with me watching or participating.

She brought 2 guys home from a bar and fucked them both in her apartment. This was while I was dating her.
Wow! That’s so hot! If my wife did this while we dating and I found out, I’d be instantly single. But now I’d live nothing more than to find out she was spreading her legs for other men then.

Wow! That’s so hot! If my wife did this while we dating and I found out, I’d be instantly single. But now I’d live nothing more than to find out she was spreading her legs for other men then.
Yeah, the same, I would have been jealous. Now it’s really sexy to think about or actually do it. Maybe we’ve matured…

Yeah, the same, I would have been jealous. Now it’s really sexy to think about or actually do it. Maybe we’ve matured…
Matured and evolved. When we were younger and first dating, I had frequent fantasies of her with another woman. The idea of her taking another cock sickened me. But I would live nothing more if she brought home two strange men and they fucked her all night.

Back