Before she was your wife

What’s the difference between MFM and MMF?
From their posts, txfuncouple knows the difference quite intimately.

When used correctly (as an accurate description of a threesome), a MFM threesome doesn't include intentional male-to-male sexual contact, perhaps coincidental, during a vaginal and anal DP or switching positions.

But in a MMF threesome, the male-to-male contact is indeed intentional and sexual, such as male-to-male cocksucking or anal.

Last edited:

When used as an accurate description of a threesome, a MFM threesome doesn't include intentional male-to-male sexual contact, perhaps coincidental, during a vaginal and anal DP or switching positions.

But in a MMF threesome, the male-to-male contact is indeed intentional and sexual, such as male-to-male cocksucking or anal.
I had no idea

My wife worked as a prostitute for a short time, before we met. She was between jobs and needed to pay the rent so turned to selling sex.

Also, we first met on her telephone sex line. She used to advertise in adult personal columns for guys to contact her for phone sex. Guys would leave a message and their phone number, she would select guys from those who replied, call them and have them talk dirty to her while she masturbated herself to orgasm. she didn't charge for this.

When used as an accurate description of a threesome, a MFM threesome doesn't include intentional male-to-male sexual contact, perhaps coincidental, during a vaginal and anal DP or switching positions.

This comment is off topic a bit but one of the worst experiences I had in a MFM 3'sum was where the other guy, the woman's husband, was phobic about any accidental/incidental male on male contact. Really ruined the experience. He insisted on us both working on her together but absolutely no male on male contact. He should have just sat back and watched as we took turns at fucking her.

My first wife told me that she had been with five guys. About four years into the marriage she confessed that it was probably more like 70 and that she missed fucking other guys. And that led us into a voyage of sexual discovery
It’s funny. When I first started dating my wife she had only been with one guy before me. Back then I was thrilled with that. And honestly if I had found out she lied and there were actually a number of men before me, I probably would’ve just fucked her a few more times and dumped her. Fast forward to now, mindsets change and I kind of like the idea of her confessing that she was actually pretty busy before me. And that there were a lot more than the three she spread her legs for during our relationship, up to the point we started our lifestyle.

My husband knew that I was not a virgin when we met but I never supplied any real details of the other guys that I had dated. I don't think I did anything unusual for the times. This was the 70's when I was in college. Mostly I had longer term dating relationships that would include sex. I had sex with about 10 guys which I do not consider excessive. After all a girl needs to find out what she likes.

My husband knew that I was not a virgin when we met but I never supplied any real details of the other guys that I had dated. I don't think I did anything unusual for the times. This was the 70's when I was in college. Mostly I had longer term dating relationships that would include sex. I had sex with about 10 guys which I do not consider excessive. After all a girl needs to find out what she likes.
My wife was vey similar. Longer term bf’s but enough by the time we were married she knew what she wanted. Funny thing is she told me 10, but as the years have grown, that number has grown a tad!🤣…to include a couple or three one-night stands she said she never did and she feels very comfortable telling me details now.

My wife was vey similar. Longer term bf’s but enough by the time we were married she knew what she wanted. Funny thing is she told me 10, but as the years have grown, that number has grown a tad!🤣…to include a couple or three one-night stands she said she never did and she feels very comfortable telling me details now.
With my first wife it grew from 5 to 70. LOL

Heh, I'm reading John Steinbeck's East of Eden, in which a husband discovers that before meeting the woman who was now his wife, she worked as a prostitute in a brothel and had murdered someone. Now there's a surprise. ;-)
Without a doubt Steinbeck's greatest book and one of the best of all time.

My number is about right or at least close. I might have missed one but the memory does slip when you get older. If I were starting out today, I suspect I would have quite a few more but back then I was worried about image despite being horny most of the time.

About 10? I was shy back in the 70s at college. I had sex with 4 and add to that 2 BJs, to take care of me so to speak, before they went on to fuck their BFs.

For about a semester when she was in college, she would fly to Vegas on the weekends to work at this dingy and dirty strip club and a few times, did some "extra" stuff with customers

This isn't true as far as I know but I dream and fantasize about how wonderful it would have been if my wife had been fucking her big brother exclusively for the entire decade before I met her. If her body was essentially his cum-depository for that entire time before she became mine and that they still fool around together every chance they get.

Back