Sluttiest thing

Not the sluttiest thing she has done. But the most recent

Friday night At out local bar is "meat raffle" night.
My wife runs the event. Sells the tickets and spins the wheel . Flirts with the customers. I enjoy a few drinks with people on I know there and watch as she flirts and has fun.
The game goes for about an hour.
At the end jeni dissapears for about 10 minutes. I see Steve walk back in followed by my wife. Steve a big smile. My wifes mascara a bit messed. She ducks into the bathroom. She get to my table and give me a kiss. "Steve tipped me 50 tonight" I smirked "so you swallowed his cock and cum " she nodded with naughty smile.
I kissed her "love you" and I whispered "you naughty slut"
It has become a sort of unspoken thing at the bar. Tip the meat raffle lady 50 and she will suck your cock.
She must be getting a lot of requests

Yea but why wait till after marriage. Maybe you got her thinking of alternate sex. Did she just go around fucking guys, or did she get into BDSM
About four years into our relationship, she fucked three other men.

My wife runs the event. Sells the tickets and spins the wheel . Flirts with the customers. I enjoy a few drinks with people on I know there and watch as she flirts and has fun.
At the end jeni dissapears for about 10 minutes. I see Steve walk back in followed by my wife. Steve a big smile. My wifes mascara a bit messed. She ducks into the bathroom. She get to my table and give me a kiss. "Steve tipped me 50 tonight" I smirked "so you swallowed his cock and cum " she nodded with naughty smile.
It has become a sort of unspoken thing at the bar. Tip the meat raffle lady 50 and she will suck your cock.
Never heard of a meat raffle. What’s the “meat”?

Never heard of a meat raffle. What’s the “meat”?
It's a minnesota Wisconsin sort of thing.
They raffle off various cuts of meat.
Steaks, chops. Roast, bratwurst, etc.
Buy a number for a dollar 1 -30. Spin the wheel. The number it stops on is the winner. The number next to it is a free drink.

This will probably seem tame by comparison, but it's the sluttiest episode I can recall.
One night we were at the sex club we belonged to. We were leaving the room where we had just swapped with another couple and found a small crowd watching two young couples going at it. We were in our late 40s at the time, while these two couples looked like they were in their late 20s to early 30s. One couple finished, and they sat up to watch their partners finish each other. The slender young woman was riding the guy, who had a fairly large cock. Not enormous, but certainly bigger than average. Anyway, he's having a hard time cumming and the woman is starting to get frustrated. She was tiring, and I think from the look on her face I think she was getting sore. We watched for a while longer, and the guy didn't seem to be getting any closer to finishing. That's when my wife stepped in. She tapped the woman on the shoulder, whispered in her ear, and then took over. The other woman got up and my wife climbed on. She rode that guy for about 5 minutes until he exploded inside her. He tried to get up, but she pushed him back down and continued riding him until she came. When she was finished she got up and gave the other woman a hug before we left.

It's a minnesota Wisconsin sort of thing.
They raffle off various cuts of meat.
Steaks, chops. Roast, bratwurst, etc.
Buy a number for a dollar 1 -30. Spin the wheel. The number it stops on is the winner. The number next to it is a free drink.
Ok, thanks for the clarification. I thought “meat” might have had a sexual connotation, lol.

Met a man off the internet that I had been chatting with. He pulled his cock out, I got on my knees and sucked him off. Then he fucked me and I went back home and got in bed with my husband.
Did you husband know or find out later?

Oh yes. He stops by pretty much every weekend. I've seen him cum numerous times but this was the only time I helped.

The load was huge.
So what, he jacks off while you watch, but you don't touch him?

Did you rub the load into your skin and rub your clitty with it?

So for me, my wife and I went out to dinner with another married couple. Little do the girls know (I think!) that he and I are jack off buddies, constantly rubbing cocks and jacking off side by side using their panties on our cocks.

The host was a hot college guy, twink style, and while he led us to the table, our wives babbling away about who knows what, the three of us were making eye contact and smiling. When he looked at me and said "Let me know if there's anything else I can do ..." I knew he was interested.

My buddy and I excused ourselves from the table, saying we were going to watch some ball game in the bar and for the girls to have a few drinks. Back to the host station I go, and ask the host if there's someplace private we can go.

He leads us to a storage room, and says lots of the employees go there to fuck, which got my already hard cock to start to drip precum. The thought of us three having hot MMM sex in the same place where dozens of others had fucked too was so hot and nasty.

I do what my husband allows me to do out of respect for him and to keep things in perspective. Yes, we have several friends that masturbate for me while I masturbate. We live in a rural area, have a pool and I'm nude mot of the time. It leads where it leads.

I did rub it some and then I toweled off.
Very hot! Does your husband watch and jack off too?

Nice, hope he pulls his cock out and jacks off to. Two cocks being jacked off for a sexy wife who's masturbating along with the boys.

How come all the pool parties I've been invited to have just had burgers, hot dogs, and floats to lay on, instead of this?

What's a Meat Raffle?

How do you know?
She confessed her indiscretion when she returned home. She knew she was risking me getting pissed. But a part of her was feeling I may have desires for her having sex with other men. I had these desires and fantasies for years. But I never told her about them. This time I forgave her right away then confessed my desires.

She confessed her indiscretion when she returned home. She knew she was risking me getting pissed. But a part of her was feeling I may have desires for her having sex with other men. I had these desires and fantasies for years. But I never told her about them. This time I forgave her right away then confessed my desires.
So now she's slutting around? Does she do it while you watch, or just tells you about it?

Back