Avatars that make me look again:

Yay! I'm the first to point it out! :)

I loved that book, too, but I've always thought Wharton just had a way of telling things like they were. The novel saddened me a bit, but I enjoyed it all the same. :rose:

Oh...but it wasn't as depressing as Ethan Fromme, right? I love her writing but I hated that book. Talk about depressing.

I wish I knew how to post an image of a red ribbon for you. Can you use your imagination? :kiss:

suckup ;)

I have always liked the following people's avs

Rebecca's - for the classical look
Furry's - more her rotating sig pic
KC's - well duh, KC gives good AV
ADR's - love all of her avs and the creativity and humor in them
Catalina's - More for the blood streak in her sig
Marquis - some are just straight up cool
Shank's - for style
Luna's - nods
Dolf's - some are great
CW's - Free spirited expression
AA's - classic barney bad ass

edit to add LittleJade's - really nice
Oh and the one of Netz lounging over the end of the couch it great.

:eek:

Actually the first one I thought of was the one Mr RJ had that was the cowboy with gloves on and a rope coiled in his hand. *purr* I get all anxious just thinking about that one. :eek:

Sir W. was the next one to pop into my head, that one usually stays with me for a while.

*giggles* the other one I'm partial to he doesn't use anymore because he got tired of getting my fan mail. *giggles* which is funny because he's gotten more pm's than I have. :eek:

Oh...but it wasn't as depressing as Ethan Fromme, right? I love her writing but I hated that book. Talk about depressing.

I wish I knew how to post an image of a red ribbon for you. Can you use your imagination? :kiss:

Oh, lord, yes. Ethan Frome was...ugh. And I can certainly use my imagination. :kiss:

/end hijack

Last edited:
Last call! No plant lovers?

Awww...come on, who doesn't love a bouganvillea? Especially when its really cold where you live. OK, thats not nice. I hope, seriously, that it warms up soon, wherever you live.

Back on topic....I love so many AVs - but Roscoe Rathbone's new one is pretty cool.

And I love all of Deserving Bitch's and Pantomine Muse's Avs. Prior and current. And, again, I'm not into girls. I just appreciate the aesthetic.

Oh thanks for the nod LilyBart. I like your AV as well. I was thinking that yesterday, but I was too lazy to post at the time, and seeing as I'm flighty I totally forgot. Bouganvillea? I almost thought they were paper when I very first saw them. Cool plant though. I am very partial to plants. I live in a very cold climate. I'm all excited that it's March because spring starts this month.*sigh*

Not into girls? IMO It's worth trying at least once. Trust me. If you have any questions you know where to find me. LOL:D

On another note, I liked "Ethan Frome". I kind of enjoyed that dark, depressed feeling I got when I read it. I'm serious. The sadness was sweet. Ghad I'm messed up!:eek:

:eek:

Actually the first one I thought of was the one Mr RJ had that was the cowboy with gloves on and a rope coiled in his hand. *purr* I get all anxious just thinking about that one. :eek:
I dig that. :cool:
Sir W. was the next one to pop into my head, that one usually stays with me for a while.
I can relate to this very much. Sir_Winston's AV and the "Assume the possition!" It just looks nice and sounds lovely!! :devil:

As much as I love SW AV, the real pic of SW is even better!!
:rose:

Oh I have lots of them...... and I know Im forgetting alot of them.. but...

Nh23
bunny (love those eyes!)
kitty
ADR
Jade
BiatchinFire
Rj
Jmohegan
SanJuaneros
Evil Geoff

I love alot of them but these are just a few

Definitely the sexiest AVs on Lit belong to Sanj. On my, the images those pics bring. *fans self*

Gracie always picks such sweetly sensual AVs.

Marquis always has something a bit artistic, although I have to admit I hate that cornrow AV.

And RJ has one that is my all-time fave - the cowboy pulling on the gloves. I've always liked that image.

Oh I have lots of them...... and I know Im forgetting alot of them.. but...

Nh23
bunny (love those eyes!)
kitty
ADR
Jade
BiatchinFire
Rj
Jmohegan
SanJuaneros
Evil Geoff

I love alot of them but these are just a few

Danke.

I agree, Beachgurl, Sanj's are fucking wonderful.

Some of my fave's

almost any of Little Jade's
I love the shots that Netz uses of herself
ADR's always make me grin
Love PM's newest
Adore rebecca's
and Deserving Bitch...*nods*

These are the one's that I recognize on sight and always stop to read what they say.

I also love

Unca Rosco's
Evil Geoff
RJ's

Last edited:
almost any of Little Jade's
I love the shots that Netz uses of herself
ADR's always make me grin
Love PM's newest
Adore rebecca's
and Deserving Bitch...*nods*

These are the one's that I recognize on sight and always stop to read what they say.

I also love

Unca Rosco's
Evil Geoff
RJ's

THAT particular av, Luna-girl, is one of my favourite.

I actually have avs turned off right now.

I've loved RJ's cowboy avs.

I've loved Sawman's hard body avs.

I've loved Netzach's upside down face av.

I've loved Graceanne's sweet little curled up av.

I've loved one of a Dwarfs licking Snow White but I can't remember who had it.

Ooh and how had that spanking gif with the two chicks?

I've loved several of Marquis's avs.

I used to like Writer Dom's pussy too. *c*

I've probably forgotten a LOT more.

It's good to have things turned off right now though. I can navigate without worrying about the kids seeing some dirty pics on my lap top. If I REALLY want to see I can make it happen. I may miss out on some things but, hey, that's life.

personally im a big fan of our resident nerd queen's AV

Awww! You are too sweet! *blush!!*

I love your thighs, they're so tiny and toned. I would kill for legs like that again. You look so fit and healthy, your body is just BANGIN', child!

I heart joo.

Last edited:
personally im a big fan of our resident nerd queen's AV

I forgot to say, I really like the way my eyebrows look in this picture I'm using. Kind of odd to say that, but I notice things like that on a person's face. It's the great neglected space, I believe. Women (and men too!) should pay more attention to their eyebrows.

Back