Avatars that make me look again:

Catalina's - More for the blood streak in her sig

LOL, did you hear I have bought 30 scalpels as a surprise gift to him? He is very pleased, (I'm just wondering what possessed me:rolleyes:) so maybe there will be better pics including blood soon.:eek:

Catalina:catroar:

LOL, did you hear I have bought 30 scalpels as a surprise gift to him? He is very pleased, (I'm just wondering what possessed me:rolleyes:) so maybe there will be better pics including blood soon.:eek:

Catalina:catroar:

wow, that is one of those, becareful what you wish for type of things....I bet you are squealing with excitment on the inside. makes me chuckle just thinking about it. I am looking forward to when you share them if F allows it.

I wish I got cool gifts like that :cool:

is it HottieMama that used to have the nipple with clothespins one?

Yep!!! That was me. i'm in the mood for a new AV, but i'm not quite sure what yet.

There are so many... Fave's that jump to mind...

LunaWolf
LittleJade
Netz (I think my all time fave is the one with the venetian blind shadows in the background that made her av look like a Max Headroom type pic)
Marquis
RJ (it's an icon)
VelvetDarkness
SirWinston (Hey, it's a bent over bottom, what's not to like?)
Betticus
Shanky
The Bi-Critter Twins (Bunny and Kitty)
Madama MiniTopic
AsianPrincess (not that she posts in the Cafe and will ever see this)

Lordy if I don't call it quits I'll be typing all night...

So no one gets their kink on by a bouganvillea?

Hmmmm....needs to rethink av....

:rose: to all of the above mentioned avs. I second all of you! :kiss:

Thanks to everybody who liked mine. :eek:

Ones that stick out in my mind are usually ones who are parts of the real person, but there are some others I like as well. (Guarantee you I'm going to leave a bunch of folks out.)

Kitty (duh) :p
Evil_Geoff
Netz
DB
NH
MIS
Life_Noir
Ammre
Luna
Chicklet
ShyGuy
HM
Rebecca (I like to think it's her in the av!)
ADR
KC

Ok, there are tons more, but I guess I have to run across them to remember them. More men should put pics of themselves up in their avs, so I can drool over them like I drool over the wimmenz.

P.S. EG, the Bi-Critter Twin thing was funny as hell. :D

Last edited:
My name is DeservingBitch and I approve of MIS's new av.

I would also like to show support and give my approval. Lovely AV you've got there MIS.

I'd say I'm a big fan of DB's avs, but I wouldn't want to be accused of kissing her ass. *cough*:rolleyes:

I would also like to show support and give my approval. Lovely AV you've got there MIS.

I'd say I'm a big fan of DB's avs, but I wouldn't want to be accused of kissing her ass. *cough*:rolleyes:
Eh - I never said that ass-kissing was a bad thing. You can kiss my ass all you want babe.

Eh - I never said that ass-kissing was a bad thing. You can kiss my ass all you want babe.

Oh Oh she called me "babe". *swoons* -and- Oh Oh I can kiss her ass anytime I please!

You know DB I think you live something like 8 hours away from me by car...just sayin':rolleyes:

;)

Last call! No plant lovers?

Awww...come on, who doesn't love a bouganvillea? Especially when its really cold where you live. OK, thats not nice. I hope, seriously, that it warms up soon, wherever you live.

Back on topic....I love so many AVs - but Roscoe Rathbone's new one is pretty cool.

And I love all of Deserving Bitch's and Pantomine Muse's Avs. Prior and current. And, again, I'm not into girls. I just appreciate the aesthetic.

Last call! No plant lovers?

Awww...come on, who doesn't love a bouganvillea? Especially when its really cold where you live. OK, thats not nice. I hope, seriously, that it warms up soon, wherever you live.

Back on topic....I love so many AVs - but Roscoe Rathbone's new one is pretty cool.

And I love all of Deserving Bitch's and Pantomine Muse's Avs. Prior and current. And, again, I'm not into girls. I just appreciate the aesthetic.

I don't know the first thing about flowers, unfortunately. You get special mention just for your screen name, though. The House of Mirth is one of my favorite "depressing" novels. ;)

I don't know the first thing about flowers, unfortunately. You get special mention just for your screen name, though. The House of Mirth is one of my favorite "depressing" novels. ;)

Oh honey, you win! :rose: You are the first one to say it out loud.

Yes, that's the source of my screen name - but no, I am not at all depressed. I just loved that story. Its my all time favorite EW novel.

Plus, the sound of Lily Bart has such a nice ring to it, I think.

Oh honey, you win! :rose: You are the first one to say it out loud.

Yes, that's the source of my screen name - but no, I am not at all depressed. I just loved that story. Its my all time favorite EW novel.

Plus, the sound of Lily Bart has such a nice ring to it, I think.

Yay! I'm the first to point it out! :)

I loved that book, too, but I've always thought Wharton just had a way of telling things like they were. The novel saddened me a bit, but I enjoyed it all the same. :rose:

Back