Avatars that make me look again:

I like Pantomime Muse's AV a lot, and MzChrista's.

Hey, thanks Syd. (I'm on a Eugenio Recuenco kick)

I saw your post on the other thread but before I read it, the first thing I noticed was yes, the person in your AV has gorgeous hair. I thought it might have been your mother's yearbook photo or something because she does resemble you a bit.

But of course Lesley Gore!

I adore her music. One of my best girlfriends in high school was completely obsessed, so of course I was exposed all over again...when we were little my sisters and I used to sing "It's my potty and I'll cry if I want to".

We genuinely thought she was singing about crying on the potty.

She's great though. ;):rose:

Last edited:
Hey, thanks Syd. I saw your post on the other thread but before I read it, the first thing I noticed was yes, the person in you AV has gorgeous hair. I thought it might have been your mother's yearbook photo or something because she does resemble you a bit.

But of course Lesley Gore!

I adore her music. One of my best girlfriends was completely obsessed, so of course I was exposed all over again...when we were little my sisters and I used to sing "It's my potty and I'll cry if I want to".

We genuinely thought she was singing about crying on the potty.

She's great though. ;):rose:

I don't have my mothers yearbook photo (70's long hair parted down the middle - booooring) but I do have a photo booth photo of her babysitter from the early 60s. Now THATS amazing hair. I can't even begin to fathom how she got it that big. I carry around a little photo copy of it incase I ever find myself in a beauty parlor...

I am a fan of Lesley's music, though I first was a fan of just how great she always looked. She always had such a strong voice. And I always think how funny it is that she sang so many songs about boys and then in college realized that she's a lesbian, lol, *shrug* who knew? She even had a whole album called "boys, boys, boys"

Not nerdy.... Intelligent!
Mmmmmm

love the new pic too

Aw, you guys are gonna give me a huge(er) ego!!! :heart::eek:

I've gotten such good responses about the Nerd look that I think I might do a whole photo series with my glasses!

I wish I had some nerdy clothes. Maybe argyle will do, in the meantime.

Any ideas, guys n gals?

Back