Annimated GIFs - Post Your's Here

Ok starting to feel like I'm taking over this thread.....

But this is just too much fun!!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• jiggling.gif
    jiggling.gif
    77.8 KB · Views: 991
Cum Again

I wish I could continuously cum like this.

I am jealous that women can be multi-orgasmic and can even achieve a continuous orgasm.
attachment.php

Cum+Again.gif

I wish I could continuously cum like this.

I am jealous that women can be multi-orgasmic and can even achieve a continuous orgasm.
attachment.php

Cum+Again.gif

Well just replay the gif over and over and over.....sorry, I know, not the same! I often feel guilty, and greedy, being able to orgasm multiple times, but not enough to stop!!!!

someone mind messaging me on how the hell to do these things?

How To - Animated GIFs

Making animated GIFs is lots of fun. Two methods: making a GIF from separate pictures, OR making a GIF from an excerpt from a video.

I use free software for a Windows PC. Details in my second post http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=43336082&postcount=2

GIFs from Pictures - Select a set of pictures, usually 5-10 pics, and resize them to the same size, such as 240 pixels by 160 pixels. Then I use Photoscape software, the Animated GIF tab, to drag the pics into the software. There are controls for timing of the pics, as well as controls to crop. resize and save.

GIFs from Video - Use iWisoft video converter. I prefer to start with .mp4 format video. It does not take .wmv format. Import the video, then use the edit button to crop the video and select a 4-6 second segment of the video. Other controls to determine the output size and the number of frames per second. I normally use 5 fps. More frames per second makes the output file larger, which I avoid.

Another trick - sometimes I have landscape video which I want to crop to a portrait format. iWisoft will only create landscape GIF output. So I do that and then take the output GIF as input into Photoscape where I can resize (crop) the gif to a portrait format.

Another issue is keeping the file size small. If you intend to host on Lit, the file needs to be under 100kb, which is not much. It is a real challenge. Some options:

1) I use an external hosting site such as Google's blogspot.com or Photobucket.com to host the GIFs. Then I link them back to Lit using the tag. These I keep under 1 MB in size.

2) to host on Lit and keep under 100kb:
a) use small sizes such as 150x100
b) use B&W pictures
c) for video, use less fps
d) use fewer pics or shorter video

Attachments

• Scrabble.gif
    Scrabble.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 156
  • Sexy-Crosswords-AV.gif
    Sexy-Crosswords-AV.gif
    29.6 KB · Views: 6