Is it against the rules to cross post?

AG31

Literotica Guru
I made a post in Author's Hangout called

Hints and tips for navigating the forum side of Literotica - especially for newbies.

My plan was to kick it "for newbies" whenever it fell off the first page. But someone told me that was frowned upon. I'm not sure what the consequences would be, but I decided, instead, to cross post it in this forum and in "how to..." so it would be visible always on the front page somewhere. That is, I would make a post containing its URL. But now I don't see it here. It's possible that I screwed up and didn't really post it. But before I try again, I thought I'd better check on the rules.

tia
ag

I think that’s a great idea and pretty helpful. I haven’t removed it from the How To so I think it wasn’t successfully posted. Please try again :)

Some cross posting does get treated like spam. For example, folks like to make a personal ad and post it in several forums. Those are likely to be deleted. Not what you’re doing, though.

I think that’s a great idea and pretty helpful. I haven’t removed it from the How To so I think it wasn’t successfully posted. Please try again :)

Some cross posting does get treated like spam. For example, folks like to make a personal ad and post it in several forums. Those are likely to be deleted. Not what you’re doing, though.
Thanks. I'll post it in How to... I think I had only cross referenced it from Lit Tech Support at this point, and it disappeared from there. I was going to cycle around the three forums. But here I go!!!

Back