Is it cool to reupload someone else's deleted story.

HotlikeGiorno

Virgin
So basically there was a deleted story i found really hot but its been deleted for the past 5 years. Yesterday i found a archive of all stories made by 2017ish i believe. I downloaded it and finally found the story i was looking for years. Now i'm wondering would it be okay if i reupload it here or would it be like theft. I'm not tryna take credit for it or anything i just think the story should belong to the people.

So basically there was a deleted story i found really hot but its been deleted for the past 5 years. Yesterday i found a archive of all stories made by 2017ish i believe. I downloaded it and finally found the story i was looking for years. Now i'm wondering would it be okay if i reupload it here or would it be like theft. I'm not tryna take credit for it or anything i just think the story should belong to the people.

tenor.gif

I would say that's a big no-no.

No.

If it is deleted the author wanted it deleted.

Back