ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RebeccaLeah said:
Wanna chill out and be with me goosey? In a strictly plutonic fashion, I'm too tired for anything else.
:rose:

LOL

Works for me. I'm damned tired meself.

Lauren - WHOOP! :D

Lauren Hynde said:
Yes, you do. :devil:

*waves at the Gosling* :D:rose: Hi
You....you.....you....you.....you.....you......you.....you.....

Lauren I think I love you. :kiss:
:heart:

p.s. You read my story way to carefully. :p

RebeccaLeah said:
It's all yours hon, took a second to find all the ingredients. Is it that bad?

Exquisitely god awful. So it's right up my alley. (And with puns like that, is it no wonder why my humour quality is crashing fast?)

EDITED TO FIX MY SPELLING. It's a sad day when I can't even spell humour right.

Lucifer_Carroll said:
Exquisitely god awful. So it's right up my alley. (And with puns like that, is it no wonder why my humour quality is crashing fast?)

That bad? :rose:

Lucifer_Carroll said:

*hugs* I thought it was cute.

Min- you might want to read Rem's soccer story. :D

It's been a good day today, overall.....

oh, and Lauren's story rawks!!!!

cloudy said:
It's been a good day today, overall.....

oh, and Lauren's story rawks!!!!

I second that, and third that, and fourth that, and.......Let's just say I was pleasantly surpised by it. :D

Honey123 said:
I'll be waiting

:nana:

Well, then I guess I better put my self to work...No IM available, but perhaps I could come up with a little narative for you? Hmmm, having good thoughts now...

G'night Litsters. Se ya in the morning.

time ta make da donuts..
coffee's on peeps
RG i hope you can remember which pot is yours..

cd2.gif

Good morning, everyone! :rose:

Ah, this is such a good day. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, there is still a whole month to go before my classes start again, and I don't have to work on my Olympics story anymore. :D

Thank you, Cloudy, Becca, Dranoel, Liar and Vella for your comments. ;)

Lauren Hynde said:
Good morning, everyone! :rose:

Ah, this is such a good day. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, there is still a whole month to go before my classes start again, and I don't have to work on my Olympics story anymore. :D

Thank you, Cloudy, Becca, Dranoel, Liar and Vella for your comments. ;)

very welcome love.
tho i feel i must turn around and call you a total bitch now.. seeing as my classes are in full swing.

gee, i really hope you enjoy your time off..

but seriously i do hope you enjoy it but only if you give details of every moment you spent away on vacation.:devil:

sincerely_helene said:
Some Firth for vella to remember me by while I'm away for the next while.
:rose:

damn your eyes!
not really but.. you know the sentiment is there.
where are you going, tramp? you know i cant handle the testosterone lounge without you.:p

Morning, people. Don't sweat it, vella. As long as it's got caffeine in it, I ain't fussy.

And vella? What are you doing up at 5:30 in te morning? Is school that exciting?

My bunny has discovered that waste baskets can be pulled over and that the stuff inside can be nibbled on and pushed around the room. What a cute little pain in the ass he is.

Off to browse. See you.

vella_ms said:
very welcome love.
tho i feel i must turn around and call you a total bitch now.. seeing as my classes are in full swing.

gee, i really hope you enjoy your time off..

but seriously i do hope you enjoy it but only if you give details of every moment you spent away on vacation.:devil:
Well, I was in classes until late July, so, I don't think who's better off, really. :(

Oh, maybe I should write a story about that vacation... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back