My 'gift' and homage to the Author's Hangout

I just read dick snot, coochie and girl goo all in the same paragraph 😳

meditate-meditation.gif

Oh, and I'm still naming a demon after you in one of my stories. Don't think I've forgotten!

First we have to get your idea accepted by the grand cabal of demonic summoning. (AKA Literotica's team of event-handlers!)

It's a good one though, and highly versatile, so I hope it goes through.

Why, because that night was unforgettable to me, of course. 😁

EDIT: Did you find your reference, by the way? Got to be one of the most difficult ones, I'd imagine!

Perhaps the "alright"? In Mary and Alvin, Alvin's sort of signature line was "Well, alright then." In 36 chapters, I must have used it 200 times.

Otherwise, I'll have to give it a closer read later. I had a little too much Bazzle Dazzle last night.

BTW, I thought the best line was "just like his father John, he had always struggled with names." Brilliant, subtle joke.

Perhaps the "alright"? In Mary and Alvin, Alvin's sort of signature line was "Well, alright then." In 36 chapters, I must have used it 200 times.

Otherwise, I'll have to give it a closer read later. I had a little too much Bazzle Dazzle last night.

BTW, I thought the best line was "just like his father John, he had always struggled with names." Brilliant, subtle joke.

No, yours is quite dependant on botanical knowledge. Bit abstract. 😅

" The windowsill had potted flowers and plants - pink orchids, tall yellow sweetclover's, a sprout of lemon balm, and some sort of thorny plant that stung if you touched it. "

(A sprout because it's a baby.)

LemonBalm.png

Bruh...🤣

I woke the dog up a couple of times reading this. One of the funniest things I've read here, which is not something I thought I would say about a NC/R story.

I spent a lot more time fishing through the forums for names, pictures, posts, and relevant threads than I did on any of the actual writing. :oops: And many of the things I came across, I had to research a little bit! Googling things such as "What is a @Bamagan ?" - getting no relevant hits - and thus realizing I had to get a bit crafty* with it. I am honoured by the title change!

(I say crafty, but a better adjective might be 'fucky' to be fair..)
Ah, I see. Upon getting no relevant hits, you turned my name into an instrument of hitting.
I can at least take comfort that my homage was not the green donkey dick.
:LOL:

Last edited:
Bruh...🤣

I woke the dog up a couple of times reading this. One of the funniest things I've read here, which is not something I thought I would say about a NC/R story.

Glad you enjoyed it. Your reference is also one of the trickiest ones, I'd imagine. Because I sort of merged you and Seadog together, creating the "fat seal" description. 😅

I need an annotated appendix. Got three quarter of it, but I’m a bit dim sometimes.

Em

After the comment you left me, all you're getting is a spanking! 💙

Hey, I think you referenced me...well, I'm taking it as a reference! 5 Stars! 😉 Seriously, this was A LOT of fun! A very clever idea, and a very sweet tribute for those who lurk and lurch around the Author Hangout. Thank you! 🙏

Hey, I think you referenced me...well, I'm taking it as a reference! 5 Stars! 😉 Seriously, this was A LOT of fun! A very clever idea, and a very sweet tribute for those who lurk and lurch around the Author Hangout. Thank you! 🙏

I sure did. ;) Glad you liked it.

I'm gonna name something very cool after you in a future story!

That is really sweet, but absolutely not necessary. I am just honoured that you took the time to read my gnarly creation. Besides, I added myself as a reference in my own story, so we're already on equal terms!

" The winter was ruthless " :devilish:

Glad you enjoyed it. Your reference is also one of the trickiest ones, I'd imagine. Because I sort of merged you and Seadog together, creating the "fat seal" description. 😅

After the comment you left me, all you're getting is a spanking! 💙

I appreciate being included.

Unlike some folks (looking at you, EmilyMiller), my comments take all day to appear but l did leave you 5 stars and a comment.

Honored to have caught your attention enough to be included. Be warned, though, there are vile and dangerous things just south of Shelbyville...

There's a guy named Sam; I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm counting it.

Well done. Made me laugh out loud more than once, which isn't something I often get from Lit stories.

Back