My 'gift' and homage to the Author's Hangout

Who are the red and blue walls, respectively?

The walls were painted in an azure hue, with what looked like tiny little thunderbolts along the upper edges, except for the cooking corner which instead had shades of crimson - an alluring type, looking like it belonged in a dominatrix's dungeon or sultry boudoir.

I thought the red corner might have been me (cooking plus dominatrix) but then I found a much more explicit reference to myself: "cooking, and the joy it brought her"

Anyway, fantastic story. Five stars, would read a genius-style annotation if you were to publish one.

Who are the red and blue walls, respectively?

I thought the red corner might have been me (cooking plus dominatrix) but then I found a much more explicit reference to myself: "cooking, and the joy it brought her"

Anyway, fantastic story. Five stars, would read a genius-style annotation if you were to publish one.

Thank you kindly for the compliment. The blue wall is @ElectricBlue as he already figured out, and the other reference is regarding @TheRedChamber 💙

I imagine that took some effort. I bet my name was one of the easiest to concieve.

There was indeed effort involved. And your name was quite tricky because originally I wanted the Aleister Crowley quote: "The world of magic is a mirror, wherein he who sees muck is muck" - but I couldn't squeeze it in anywhere, so I had to simplify. 😅

There was indeed effort involved. And your name was quite tricky because originally I wanted the Aleister Crowley quote: "The world of magic is a mirror, wherein he who sees muck is muck" - but I couldn't squeeze it in anywhere, so I had to simplify. 😅
Ah. I was just thinking there were two options; the city(where the tower was), and my namesake, Babalon the Whore.

Back