My 'gift' and homage to the Author's Hangout

Devinter

The Dreamweaver
Over the past month or two, many discussions have been had on these forums about which categories are the most icky, which word combinations gives people the creeps, which writer's clutches and habits that drive you insane, and many other unpleasantries.

I have trawled through these threads and gathered all of the worst stuff and put them into one short story! Category? Non-Consent, because I think it's the least popular. Power dynamic? Man gets taken advantage of, because I think that irks more people. And so on, and so forth.

Now, if I've written a story - as a joke, of course - to essentially gather the worst of the Author's Hangout, then how do I convince you to actually read it? When it's full of things that makes you instantly put a story aside?

Simple - I put YOU in the story! Yes, you. Specifically you! Over 100 of you! If you've been active on the Author's Hangout in the past month, and I could somehow figure out a way to include something of yours in the text - be it related to your username, avatar, something you've said or is known for having written, something in your signature, or something in your forum title, you're in there! This with the hope of enticing your curiosity enough to get through the text despite all else!

Now, I need to make an important disclaimer; none of the characters in the story are based on any of you. Not even if they may share a name with one of you. Yes, I chose that name because of you - but the character's personality is in no way meant to represent you. Nor is this meant to mock anyone. Quite the opposite. It's an homage to how awesome you all are, and how warmly I've been welcomed here for the past six months.

So now you must make a choice. Do you read the story, despite knowing it's full of unpleasantries? (And a fair amount of gibberish; some of you have very difficult usernames and such to work with and I had to get extremely creative, because I wanted to keep the story short at less than 3k words!) - or do you pass, and never know if you're in there or not? (You probably are.) And how many other references to the site, competitions, popular threads and other such matters can you find? Some are extremely obvious, others so subtle they more or less only exist in my mind, and no one will likely catch them. Haha. But they were influencing the writing process regardless, and that's the important that. (For example, @RejectReality 's username was the starting point for the entire plot, and that's not something you could easily deduce.)

Make your choice. Love you all. I present to you; Girl Cum

Got to be worth 5 stars just for the effort!

I'll take a look later today.

Your homage is pretty easy to spot. šŸ˜ Wonder how many others you'll catch.

And no, this story is the worst thing I've ever written - and I expect it will make my average score take a huge nosedive - but I don't truly care about that. The real question is; Was it fun to write. Yes! And did I feel like an evil genius when I put it together? Absolutely.

You're right, it is sort of a tour de farce. And a word soup. AH folks will justly reward it mostly for its silliness, so I guess we'll see how it works in the real world.

You're right, it is sort of a tour de farce. And a word soup. AH folks will justly reward it mostly for its silliness, so I guess we'll see how it works in the real world.

Oh, it was not intended for the 'real world'. Let them throw their tomatoes at me all they want! And to be fair, at least I warned them in the introduction. But yes, I do not expect to get a lot of new followers with this one. Haha.

Did you catch your reference, by the way? ;)

I find it refreshing that youā€™d do something like this at the cost (maybe!) of your average score. Creativity is sometimes silly and playful and rewarding in other ways than producing something of the highest possible literary value. Not that I frown on anyone who is super serious about their writer image, but personally I appreciate this kind of levity. I also like that you referenced so many people. Feels inclusive. Well done!

A trio of aliens?

Ding ding ding! Correct. A combination of your tag and Trionyx šŸ˜ I thought that would be one of the more difficult ones to catch, seeing as your name is Alina and not Alien, so I'm impressed. šŸ’™

Over the past month or two, many discussions have been had on these forums about which categories are the most icky, which word combinations gives people the creeps, which writer's clutches and habits that drive you insane, and many other unpleasantries.

I have trawled through these threads and gathered all of the worst stuff and put them into one short story! Category? Non-Consent, because I think it's the least popular. Power dynamic? Man gets taken advantage of, because I think that irks more people. And so on, and so forth.

Now, if I've written a story - as a joke, of course - to essentially gather the worst of the Author's Hangout, then how do I convince you to actually read it? When it's full of things that makes you instantly put a story aside?

Simple - I put YOU in the story! Yes, you. Specifically you! Over 100 of you! If you've been active on the Author's Hangout in the past month, and I could somehow figure out a way to include something of yours in the text - be it related to your username, avatar, something you've said or is known for having written, something in your signature, or something in your forum title, you're in there! This with the hope of enticing your curiosity enough to get through the text despite all else!

Now, I need to make an important disclaimer; none of the characters in the story are based on any of you. Not even if they may share a name with one of you. Yes, I chose that name because of you - but the character's personality is in no way meant to represent you. Nor is this meant to mock anyone. Quite the opposite. It's an homage to how awesome you all are, and how warmly I've been welcomed here for the past six months.

So now you must make a choice. Do you read the story, despite knowing it's full of unpleasantries? (And a fair amount of gibberish; some of you have very difficult usernames and such to work with and I had to get extremely creative, because I wanted to keep the story short at less than 3k words!) - or do you pass, and never know if you're in there or not? (You probably are.) And how many other references to the site, competitions, popular threads and other such matters can you find? Some are extremely obvious, others so subtle they more or less only exist in my mind, and no one will likely catch them. Haha. But they were influencing the writing process regardless, and that's the important that. (For example, @RejectReality 's username was the starting point for the entire plot, and that's not something you could easily deduce.)

Make your choice. Love you all. I present to you; Girl Cum
I just read it, and you did a great job. It was really funny.

I also salute you for publishing stories so close together. I always sit reloading my story for as long as it gets attention after publishing, and if I had two stories to post Iā€™d wait the first one out before publishing the second one. So kudos to you for not being as obsessed as I am šŸ˜

I also salute you for publishing stories so close together. I always sit reloading my story for as long as it gets attention after publishing, and if I had two stories to post Iā€™d wait the first one out before publishing the second one. So kudos to you for not being as obsessed as I am šŸ˜

I actually published this one a little before Christmas. I think it took a while because of its strange nature. I wrote a lengthy note to the admins, explaining why the story was written in such a strange manner, and mentioned it contained references to many events, threads, and authors. Even including Laurel and Manu. And with it being in the Non-Con section as well, maybe they scrutinized it a bit extra. It's the longest waiting time for any upload I've made thus far.

That being said, I do publish stories quite close together because I've got another one pending already. šŸ˜… And I've got two half-baked Valentine's stories in the oven. At least one of them should be ready by the 12th!

Her panties were full of girl cum. Vaginal secretions. Womanly cream. The nectar of her sex. Her arousal was measurable by the quantity of the peach-juice, the flow being both substantial and immense.
Dry-heaving and five stars immediately. Fuck you. :kiss:

Wow...a "and something called Dazzle Bazzle whatever the heck that was" :)

Yes...

Thanks @Devinter made my day!

You are very welcome! Your name was really hard somehow, despite how satisfying it rolls off of the tongue! I tried going the "basil" route at first but I wasn't sure if that would be quite as dazzling. ;)

You are very welcome! Your name was really hard somehow, despite how satisfying it rolls off of the tongue! I tried going the "basil" route at first but I wasn't sure if that would be quite as dazzling. ;)
A windowsill full of basil is no where near as exciting as a bottle of something!

I've changed the tag under my name accordingly.

Oh, and I think we should all remember something important: this story is still tons better than anything AI could produce.

I spent a lot more time fishing through the forums for names, pictures, posts, and relevant threads than I did on any of the actual writing. :oops: And many of the things I came across, I had to research a little bit! Googling things such as "What is a @Bamagan ?" - getting no relevant hits - and thus realizing I had to get a bit crafty* with it. I am honoured by the title change!

(I say crafty, but a better adjective might be 'fucky' to be fair..)

Back