My 'gift' and homage to the Author's Hangout

There's a guy named Sam; I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm counting it.

Well done. Made me laugh out loud more than once, which isn't something I often get from Lit stories.

There's quite a few Sam's so that's exactly why I named a character as such. I had you and @SamScribble in mind. Maybe there was even a third Sam, but I can't check my notes right now because I'm on the move! Glad you liked it.

If you boys are up for a little femdom.

Em

Not even a little bit. 😝 Shoo!

There's quite a few Sam's so that's exactly why I named a character as such. I had you and @SamScribble in mind. Maybe there was even a third Sam, but I can't check my notes right now because I'm on the move! Glad you liked it.

Not even a little bit. 😝 Shoo!
Well, I guess we could play pinochle or something... :(

It's dawned on me you've corrupted all of us. I hope you remember our unfinished crestfallen pleasure on the balcony and don't produce unpleasant nightmares.

You're a clever one, good sir. 😁 Have a bottle of Emily's juices - on the house! (Yes, it's organic!)

EmilysJuices.jpg

...Am I in this?

Yes - though I really struggled with how to include you. At first there was a side character named Madeline among the friend group but that paragraph grew way too long, so that didn't make it to the final draft. Instead, I wrote the fairly generic but still quite personal line:

" Besides, you've suffered enough for one day. I don't think you're a masochist, and I owe you an apology, so it's time for me to pleasure you now! [sic] "

A bit subtle, perhaps. 💙

Yes - though I really struggled with how to include you. At first there was a side character named Madeline among the friend group but that paragraph grew way too long, so that didn't make it to the final draft. Instead, I wrote the fairly generic but still quite personal line:

" Besides, you've suffered enough for one day. I don't think you're a masochist, and I owe you an apology, so it's time for me to pleasure you now! [sic] "

A bit subtle, perhaps. 💙
Awh, that's sweet of you. Thanks.

Back