ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (Rest)

mrssublime said:
Personally, I prefer the tongue bath one.

baby.. is your tongue all rough and sandpapery?
if you had me.. would you know what to do with me.. and if you didnt.. would the mr.. and would he let us play infront of him..

...................>
sorry.. i got excited and slipped off my chair:devil:

School starts tomorrow, at 8:30 I will be dancing in the street, then I think I'll go for breakfast.:cool:

ABSTRUSE said:
School starts tomorrow, at 8:30 I will be dancing in the street, then I think I'll go for breakfast.:cool:

I have to take my sis to school tomorrow at 8:30. :rolleyes: Heaven help me, we both hating getting out of bed in the morning.

ABSTRUSE said:

damn if it werent for the fact that ill be in school too.. id be dancing right along side ya
then
the police would come
wed be in jail and our vacation would start too...

k.. getting in car

RebeccaLeah said:
I have to take my sis to school tomorrow at 8:30. :rolleyes: Heaven help me, we both hating getting out of bed in the morning.

My bed is motorized, I just put in gear,drop them off and then drive back home to sleep.

vella, you still make my skin crawl.:rose:

ABSTRUSE said:
My bed is motorized, I just put in gear,drop them off and then drive back home to sleep.

Swing by and pick me up?

Here it goes again. *sigh*

ABSTRUSE said:

good to know that i havent lost my touch
you skankybagovomit.. what would i do without you besides have a life

vella_ms said:
good to know that i havent lost my touch
you skankybagovomit.. what would i do without you besides have a life

You don't need me to not have a life, there are all those crabs on the beach that love you.

FesteringboilontheassofaRepublicandelegate

ABSTRUSE said:
We can't, she likes the anal probing too much.

That was the point....so we could get rid of her without her realizing we were getting the better half of the bargin.

RebeccaLeah said:
That was the point....so we could get rid of her without her realizing we were getting the better half of the bargin.

Very clever. I can't wait until the mothership picks her up.

ABSTRUSE said:
Very clever. I can't wait until the mothership picks her up.

*curtsy* Just make sure all the clones make it on the ship, what good would it be if we missed one?

vella_ms said:
im .... verklempt....
talk amungst yourselves.. ill give you a topic
butter, better than margerine?

Are we speaking generally? Or did we have some particular use in mind? something along the line of Last Tango in Paris?

Evenin' folks. :)
*Sauntering in, grabbing a Coors Light and an ashtray, heading for a "quiet" table*
I've some some proof-reading and editing to do. :)
Yay for an almost complete story! :D

How is everyone?

~K:kiss:

Last edited:
Hiya!!!

Lordy...I can use a goood...drink :D

CD...your Imood is still sluggish...slip over here and let's see what we can do about that...

I seem to have lost Liar somewheres in the crowd ...I think he is avoiding me.. :(

Abs....Are you ditching me again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back