A Gay Relationship Strictly Based Upon Blowjobs

You are very welcome!
I've had ED for quite some time now at age 60. I use to have a blow up doll that I could penetrate but that doesn't work anymore since getting ED as I go soft too quick to be able to penetrate. Those blow up dolls sort of suck anyways. I can usually cum still after a long J/0 session even if I'm not erect. So that is great. Pills, etc NOTHING has worked to keep me constantly hard except for one wonderful adult toy I found. With toys it's not always easy because a guy with a small not erect dick can't get his dick inside them sometimes. That was my case until I got me the "Fleshlight Ouick Shot Launcher". 99% of the time (even if I go soft) that thing will grab my dick and make me hard again in seconds & holds my dick in it. I can edge for at least well over a half hour or longer. It is the best massager on earth and I'm so glad I spent the $200 whatever for it. Get me hard every time and I can usually stay hard. It's hard not to want to cum with it. The thing has been a miracle for me as an older man with ED.

I've had ED for quite some time now at age 60. I use to have a blow up doll that I could penetrate but that doesn't work anymore since getting ED as I go soft too quick to be able to penetrate. Those blow up dolls sort of suck anyways. I can usually cum still after a long J/0 session even if I'm not erect. So that is great. Pills, etc NOTHING has worked to keep me constantly hard except for one wonderful adult toy I found. With toys it's not always easy because a guy with a small not erect dick can't get his dick inside them sometimes. That was my case until I got me the "Fleshlight Ouick Shot Launcher". 99% of the time (even if I go soft) that thing will grab my dick and make me hard again in seconds & holds my dick in it. I can edge for at least well over a half hour or longer. It is the best massager on earth and I'm so glad I spent the $200 whatever for it. Get me hard every time and I can usually stay hard. It's hard not to want to cum with it. The thing has been a miracle for me as an older man with ED.
Thanks for the advice!!

Then each of us needs to find a willing cock. But, given you and I live half a world apart, that's better than having you tell me all you want it a 75 year old man to suck your cock.

I haven't read all the threads here so I don'tknow what the popular opinion is, I know and have several gay friends who like to give oral only! They don't care for much else. I have a couple of bi acquaintances whom love anal and love both. I'm bi and I prefer both!

I haven't read all the threads here so I don'tknow what the popular opinion is, I know and have several gay friends who like to give oral only! They don't care for much else. I have a couple of bi acquaintances whom love anal and love both. I'm bi and I prefer both!
I've yet to try anal and really want to but I love to suck cock and get sucked.

As long as it includes lots of body contact, stroking and kissing I would be very happy with that "relationship"
A man and I have a relationship based on sucking each other to climax. We wonder whether we can identify enjoying sucking more than cumming: We cannot decide. We meet once a week at the base of an enormous cedar tree, which can't be seen through. When we are being sucked we stand with one or both hands holding a limb above our heads, so we can sway into the motions of our partner's head, and we don't have to keep holding ourselves up only on our legs, which get shaky as we approach climax. We do embrace, rub each other and occasionally kiss. I literally cannot wait for our next meeting. This season the tree is a shaded refuge; in the winter we usually meet at dusk; it is dark before we're done.

I have a question about the sex in gay relationships. Are there any long-term gay relationships where the sex in the relationship entirely revolves strictly around a cocksucker giving blowjobs to a feeder? I’m currently an in the closet male cocksucker cum slut. I’ve been sucking dick on a regular basis for many years now since my junior year of college. Unfortunately, my current life circumstances prevent me from coming out of the closet. However, I have learned to fully embrace my sexuality as a cocksucker, and I take a great amount of satisfaction and happiness in being a male cocksucker cum slut. As such, I honestly don’t consider my sexuality to be gay or straight. I consider my true sexuality as being a male cocksucker. There’s absolutely nothing I would rather do more when it comes to sex than suck dick, and be a total whore for cum.

So unlike a lot of gay men, my sexuality with other men is strictly based upon me giving blowjobs and being a cum slut. I have absolutely no interest in any anal sex whatsoever. If given a choice between giving a blowjob to a big and white cut cock with a large mushroom head, or any other form of sex, I’m dropping to my knees every single time! So I would be perfectly happy in a gay relationship just based upon me sucking cock.

It has long been a dream or fantasy of mine to come out of the closet, and publicly admit my true sexuality as a male cocksucker. I would love to come out of the closet, and be open to everyone about my sexuality as a cocksucker! I would find a nice man with a big cock, and have a long-term relationship as his full-time cocksucker. So again, my question is are there gay relationships where all the sex in the relationship is based upon a cocksucker just giving blowjobs?
Where do you live and when can we meet? LOL

I am 70, essentially straight and have had many bj’s from men. Given 2-3 myself. I much prefer receiving and taking it up the ass. Now that I am struggling with ED my fantasy is to deep throat a 6-8” cock and then swallow. Given concerns about STD’s and where the heck to find the right person, it will probably just remain a fantasy. I have been practicing on dildos and have had a bit of success with handling the gag reflex. Oh well…..

Back