Outing Dreams

Ciceri

Virgin
I'd like to know if there are any closet men or women here who fantasize about their sexuality being publicly revealed. I was seeing an openly gay man who respected my privacy but every so often during play he'd tease me with ways he'd out me. Of course he was joking but it made me very rigid for some reason. Perhaps it's the shame and secrecy being opened into a humiliating reveal .. that gives such an erotic charge. Am I the only one?

I don't think you would be the only one, I think anything being revealed or threatened to be revealed could have many different impacts, something like arousal I would think is possible but that arousal could just plain be getting scared also. I never had anyone threaten to out me and I have never threatened anyone with that either, however I had dreams or should I say nightmares of it when I was in my late teens and early 20's a couple of times, now did it arouse me I don't think but I did wake up with morning wood like I did every day at that time so at least I know it didn't scare the arousal out of me, lol.

Although that openly gay man should have been whipped just for saying or inferring it even if it was a joke.

I've been a closet sissy since I was 18. One day, I went to the super market in sweat pants. I had to squat down in front of a line of 12 or 15 people to pick a hand basket from a pile by a register. I realized when I got home that they all would have seen my neon green thong pop above my dark blue sweat pants. It excited me to no end to think I had accidently outed myself like that, and I was sissy-cumming in no time! So my point is to agree, there is something that makes being outed or the threat of being outed exciting to some.

Kinda? I dunno....my situation continues to develop, I'm quite a bit less straight than I anticipated, but I'm cool with it. We had some outside contractors in the office last week, and one of the younger ones was just so cute, I realized that by the end of the week I had a full blown schoolboy crush on him. Sent him an email thanking him for the work, and to let me know if he wants to get lunch the next time he is in the area and gave him my cell. I realized that was the closest I had come to showing interest in another guy in a romantic way. It freaked me the fuck out....because I was making eyes at this guy all week, gave him some thinly veiled 'call me' email....he picked up on it. He knows something no one else knows. That's so scary and hot.

Back