A Gay Relationship Strictly Based Upon Blowjobs

Cocksucker0721

Experienced
I have a question about the sex in gay relationships. Are there any long-term gay relationships where the sex in the relationship entirely revolves strictly around a cocksucker giving blowjobs to a feeder? I’m currently an in the closet male cocksucker cum slut. I’ve been sucking dick on a regular basis for many years now since my junior year of college. Unfortunately, my current life circumstances prevent me from coming out of the closet. However, I have learned to fully embrace my sexuality as a cocksucker, and I take a great amount of satisfaction and happiness in being a male cocksucker cum slut. As such, I honestly don’t consider my sexuality to be gay or straight. I consider my true sexuality as being a male cocksucker. There’s absolutely nothing I would rather do more when it comes to sex than suck dick, and be a total whore for cum.

So unlike a lot of gay men, my sexuality with other men is strictly based upon me giving blowjobs and being a cum slut. I have absolutely no interest in any anal sex whatsoever. If given a choice between giving a blowjob to a big and white cut cock with a large mushroom head, or any other form of sex, I’m dropping to my knees every single time! So I would be perfectly happy in a gay relationship just based upon me sucking cock.

It has long been a dream or fantasy of mine to come out of the closet, and publicly admit my true sexuality as a male cocksucker. I would love to come out of the closet, and be open to everyone about my sexuality as a cocksucker! I would find a nice man with a big cock, and have a long-term relationship as his full-time cocksucker. So again, my question is are there gay relationships where all the sex in the relationship is based upon a cocksucker just giving blowjobs?

My trans girlfriend would probably be happy only receiving blow jobs from me but I love it when she fucks me. I am sure there are gay guys who would be content with blow jobs only.

I don't know how you define "gay relationships", but for most relationships do have something to do with some kind of bond beyond just a sexual act. If that has no interest in you you are talking more about just a regular sex encounter.

I've been in a totally monogamous relationship for 20 years. We don't have much sex anymore due to my bad case of ED. IF I was told by a doctor that he couldn't have anal sex because of a medical reason - such as colo-rectal cancer then I would completely not touch his asshole. Why? Because I LOVE him. That is the difference between love and just sex with another dude.

That being said. Lollipop sex does very little for me. I've had m2m sex for many decades, and thus have had 100's if not into the thousands of attempted blow jobs. They SUCKED (literally). NOT ONCE in all those decades, did I ever reach orgasm from oral manipulations...

I don't like teeth, and most guys after 15 minutes or more start scraping cock. I also don't like hands where the rawness of the hands mixed with the acidity of saliva can cause you to get so raw. I also don't care for continually stopping because a sucker cannot breath. Note, my cock is just average (a tad on the thick side) but nothing to write home about. Yet they still could not breath. Go figure...

All my fantasies are about being inside a handsome, muscular, masculine, HAIRY man. It was that way since a very early age that I'm not allowed to talk about on this forum, and it is the same now in the senior years of my life. NOTE: My mounting a man was never a race to the finish line like some jack hammer. Rather it was about the connection of being one with another man: inside and content.

Anal sex does require being clean, and some guys for some reason find it way to painful. Sex shouldn't be about pain -- unless of course pain is someone's thing. Inflicting pain was never my thing.

I never would knowingly enter a relationship with just a cock sucker as it would be as unfulfilling as marrying a frigid woman. I was born to be inside a man. With my ED I miss it so much. Still it inspires all my J/O fantasies. Oral sex, hand job sex only would be nothing short of hell on earth. Comparing oral sex to anal sex is like comparing dirt to gold. Anal sex rocks and is as close to the divine as two men can get!

I know they can exist, the last 2 guys I was with both had hangups about anal.

I have a question about the sex in gay relationships. Are there any long-term gay relationships where the sex in the relationship entirely revolves strictly around a cocksucker giving blowjobs to a feeder? I’m currently an in the closet male cocksucker cum slut. I’ve been sucking dick on a regular basis for many years now since my junior year of college. Unfortunately, my current life circumstances prevent me from coming out of the closet. However, I have learned to fully embrace my sexuality as a cocksucker, and I take a great amount of satisfaction and happiness in being a male cocksucker cum slut. As such, I honestly don’t consider my sexuality to be gay or straight. I consider my true sexuality as being a male cocksucker. There’s absolutely nothing I would rather do more when it comes to sex than suck dick, and be a total whore for cum.

So unlike a lot of gay men, my sexuality with other men is strictly based upon me giving blowjobs and being a cum slut. I have absolutely no interest in any anal sex whatsoever. If given a choice between giving a blowjob to a big and white cut cock with a large mushroom head, or any other form of sex, I’m dropping to my knees every single time! So I would be perfectly happy in a gay relationship just based upon me sucking cock.

It has long been a dream or fantasy of mine to come out of the closet, and publicly admit my true sexuality as a male cocksucker. I would love to come out of the closet, and be open to everyone about my sexuality as a cocksucker! I would find a nice man with a big cock, and have a long-term relationship as his full-time cocksucker. So again, my question is are there gay relationships where all the sex in the relationship is based upon a cocksucker just giving blowjobs?
In college I met a guy that just loved sucking cock. He would suck 5 to 8 guys a night on weekends. That is ALL he wanted: a cock in his mouth and a load of cum in his throat.

In college I met a guy that just loved sucking cock. He would suck 5 to 8 guys a night on weekends. That is ALL he wanted: a cock in his mouth and a load of cum in his throat.
He was a popular boy at parties...?
I guess he was useful to have around, for when all the other guys were out dating girls, but those girls wouldn't put out, so he was always there as a back-up mouth of last resort? He was a sure thing, when the girls weren't?
One guy told me that I fulfilled that function. I wasn't sure if he meant it as praise or not...?

Not this sissy CD, I love giving and getting blowjobs, but I love getting and giving a good butt fucking even more.

Last edited:
He was a connoisseur of fresh young cock.
You were young and hung and horny.
It sounds like the perfect combination...
Absolutely true. I was definitely hung (still am at 80 years and 7") and horny. From 18 to 22, I would jerk off 2, 3 and sometimes 4 times a day.

He absolutely loved having a cock in his mouth. Usually, he would get 2 loads of cum. One within 5 minutes, the other about 30 minutes later. The only time his mouth left my cock was when he was sucking my balls.

I've had many gay "experiences" in my life which were based strictly on blow jobs. I've always considered myself straight, never gay, but I do have a strong lean to the "bi" side. Always been the feeder though. I chronicled my "relationship" with a guy I consider "bi", in a story I published here on Lit - "Tribute to a Cocksucker" - https://literotica.com/s/tribute-to-a-cocksucker
He was married and was also attracted to women, but loved to suck my cock. He had ED so I could never return the favor. Obviously, he could never try anal on me and I never considered it at the time, so it was based strictly on blow jobs.

I've also received many blow jobs (only) in ABS video booths, but those have always been one off experiences, so no "relationships".

Last edited:
I have a gay friend with benefits who is 47 years old and has never been penetrated. He doesn't mind if I rim his ass, but penetration of any kind is forbidden. Luckily I prefer to bottom and he has no problem penetrating me with his gorgeous 26cm cock. He does give amazing blowjobs. We had a short-term relationship back during Covid lockdown when my girlfriend was stranded in Malaysia.

Back