40 Days of Gratitude: My Very Own Dear Litster Thread

Day 14 - pocketpixie28

Have you ever had a friend who puts the entire world into perspective, seemingly effortlessly? The one who just keeps trucking, when by all rights they should be treating themselves to a week long nap? That friend who doesn't think anything about preparing an entire weeks worth of meals ahead of time because they are that put together?

I know I have said it before, but I will gladly say it again; I don't know how you do it. I wonder how much I could get done, and where I would be, if I had half of your determination. I'm constantly amazed by what you accomplish, and stand in awe of your drive (he said while sipping coffee with homemade creamer in it ) :rose:

Thank you for the beautiful words, hun. You have always been truly amazing to me. Did you ever decide which flavor is your favorite? :kiss::kiss:

Joe,
Like many of the others who have posted here, I love your thread. I enjoyed reading it and hope you continue to share your thoughts about those who have touched you. Reading some of your posts has made me think of many of the special people here who have touched my life in one way or another.

When I first came to Lit, it was to post my writing. One day, I accidentally found my way to the boards. I first posted on the GB and found that that wasn't my favorite place. Then I found the Playground and fell in love with the threads, games, fun to be had, and in general...most of the lovely people I could post with.

Since then, I have made several friends here. Some with whom I have shared more than I expected I would have thought possible. I have received support through some of my darkest days from my Lit friends. Hopefully, I have been able to give support to a few along the way.

Whether it be a fun game played, a few flirty words, a p.m. to make me smile, or simply a mention on the "Who do you miss" thread...There are people here on Lit that have hearts of gold!

Please continue to share your thoughts, your words, and your heartfelt thanks. You are touching so many of us, you will never know the light and the love you are igniting through your posts. I know it has made me think of all the Lit friends who have had some effect in my life and brought to mind many happy memories.

Apple:heart:

Thank you for this thread. Thank you for providing us with such kind insights and grace notes on people who touched you during your time here. No doubt, there are at least 40 people who feel grateful for you too. Some of them, only now realizing what a gem you are from this thread. Lit will be poorer for your absence.

For those of us who have watched this thread with keen interest... I wonder how many of us could start our own 40 days of gratitude threads? I know I could. And probably should. Stay tuned. My challenge to others is to go and be the change you want to see here at Lit. IslandJoe has shown one possible path.

Thank you IJ. :rose:

cb, it is because of all the times that I have read your words, felt your love, or received a pm from you to brighten my day...that you would make my top forty list! :rose:

As cb so wonderful put it joe, thank you for sharing your kindness, insight, and grace. I hope to read more in the coming days. :rose:

Maybe we don't each need to make our own thread of forty...maybe we should have a thread in which each of us can post a thank you to someone who has made a difference in our lives, our thoughts, our feelings, or simply made us take a moment to think before we speak.

I for one have many to thank. :rose:

Yeah this thread brings out what is really important.

No. 5, biotches.

:D

Back