My Opinion, now I invite every one to castigate and judge the f**k out of me, thanks!

tnh_06

Literotica Guru
I have been reading threads today and seeing people give their honest opinion on a variety of subjects, only for others to tell them how wrong they are just for having their opinion, whatever it is. So Lit, here it is, I have an opinion, let people have their say and please stop being so judgy! Now let the tushy-tearing begin!

Oh damn I’ve been caught in an ethical conundrum, who’s judgy shall win out?

Ohhhh, wait! Now I can be judgy for you not doing much of a job tearing my tushy, really I think you could do better! How’s that?

Ohhhh, wait! Now I can be judgy for you not doing much of a job tearing my tushy, really I think you could do better! How’s that?
That would be germane if I had any interest in your tushy

I have been reading threads today and seeing people give their honest opinion on a variety of subjects, only for others to tell them how wrong they are just for having their opinion, whatever it is. So Lit, here it is, I have an opinion, let people have their say and please stop being so judgy! Now let the tushy-tearing begin!
I don't know what your opinion was but it was wrong. Obviously. How could you ever think that was right? #barbarian 😂😂😂

Oh my…to judge means the one throwing their opinion in the gauntlet will also be judged. Sides will be picked, then…DRAMA. I really can find better things to do, yet I’m here. I must be overcome with boredom, or procrastinating from what I really need to be doing.

I better go. I need to get crap done. Feel the joy.

Dude I have porked a lot of skanks but I dont think I’ve ever castigated anyone.

Back