Hello to you and welcome, dear curious woman browsing personal ads!

needle_seeker

Virgin
This one is bound to be different, and I hope you enjoy that. And I hope too, that you will begin to sense some resonance with my words. Because without us resonating, at least to some extent, I cannot possibly reach your inside.

So how best to achieve this? Most likely by asking you to look over my profile. I tried to summarize in it, briefly, which measures will help and aid us on our way to connect intimately. And the main idea for me is this act of sharing. But it’ll work only, if and when you turn out a highly curious woman. Who relishes getting to know another still-almost stranger. Plus one who won’t mind opening up, when we engage in this.

But of course sharing can bring about more than simply satisfying our curiosity. Empathy often becomes part of it, and sometimes additional understanding. And occasionally even novel solutions to (perceived) problems. And most of all: caring about someone becomes visible when two people share.

For me, sharing – and the “outcomes” of it – are the greatest gift two people can make to each other. And resonance is the most precious “dividend” that results from sharing. .... So I wonder now, dear reader of my ad - all the way to the end of it – can I motivate you to respond back with your reaction to my ad? Who knows; perhaps you like my idea of sharing as much as I do. In any case, I would love to get to know you better.

Last edited:
Bumping my ad today in hopes of reaching a woman this time, who not only enjoys my ad, but one who responds back in kind.

Back