My personal ad aims to reach a rather unique kind of woman

needle_seeker

Virgin
Since I feel rather unique myself. Unique in the sense of a man suffering from particular afflictions. And I would love it if you see those as assets rather than liabilities. But that would need a woman with a heart of gold.

And in return for your generosity, I will do my best to create an atmosphere of mutual delight for the two of us. Delight which rests on respect and admiration, and sometimes also on regard and esteem. All of these virtues highlighted in 1788 already, in a book Baron von Knigge published.

But some of them are merely “mechanics”, and not outcomes I foresee for the two of us. Except for this mysterious term “mutual delight”. I see that as a special form of inner happiness, which develops more or less automatically, when two people who care about each other express the delight they feel.

And most of that stems from resonances of all kinds, which both sense with one another. My profile may describe this a bit clearer, but basically it all boils down to sensing magic with our hearts.

Now, in case you see most of this as positive, dear woman reading this, I would love to hear back from you in private. Warm regards to you until then from one needle seeker to another.

I'm unique. Would you pay my electric bill?

Actually, nevermind.
You are too much work.

Back