❌On Strike - The Spanking Thread

Let's "talk" spanking.

Ass. Pussy. Tits. Face.

Hand. Paddle. Belt. Flogger. Cane.

Where do you like it? How do you like it?

tumblr_p14nj1tCjU1rbz9buo1_500.gif
Over Her (ANY Woman) Knee panties pulled down with Her bare hand in front of Her Girlfriends even better.

You wouldn't like to spank her by yourself?

It's a nice fantasy though.
Definitely. I have spanked my wife before. She let me bend her over our bed and spank her bare ass. I loved it. My wife, not so much. So it hasn’t happened again.

We’re also a hotwife couple. So another man spanking her is an extension of that. But I honestly don’t think she will ever allow that.

Definitely. I have spanked my wife before. She let me bend her over our bed and spank her bare ass. I loved it. My wife, not so much. So it hasn’t happened again.

We’re also a hotwife couple. So another man spanking her is an extension of that. But I honestly don’t think she will ever allow that.
I am sorry your wife didn't enjoy it. I am afraid it's not my bf's thing either as he has no idea how much I am into pain and all of this. Not like he cares either lol, it's complicated sometimes. I am glad I found someone who "gets it" and gives me what I crave and need.

Rachel sounds like a bit of a chocoholic! Perhaps Tracey could persuade Rachel to lick some chocolate butter off her naked body and see where this fun idea could go.......Oops, wrong thread! ;)
Someone, I think, should be spanked,
And it may well proved to be me;
Since daddies are there to be thanked,
Once they pull you over their knee...

Méli :cathappy:

otk.jpg

Rhymes seem to be your forte, which is fine if that pleases you, it doesn’t really do much for me. I like the pictures you post though. Especially the spanking ones, they make me feel wet and tingly.

Lucy.

If I could free the white almond
Of literacy from the green husk
That is your sensual liberty,
I would surely have my daddy
Strip your trappings off,
And prepare your smooth, polished kernel
Before laying into you,
So then I could see that, in his hands,
Glowed a very well-striped gem
Who would have been disciplined
Beyond counting.