xXStoneEyedGirlThreadXx

hello there.

Good morning (unless you're in Europe). How close are you? Seems the naughty girls are too far away, while us naughty boys just wander around looking for you.
Striped socks with a black bra nad panties. Nice and naughty. Keep it up, cause you know we do!

Good morning (unless you're in Europe). How close are you? Seems the naughty girls are too far away, while us naughty boys just wander around looking for you.
Striped socks with a black bra nad panties. Nice and naughty. Keep it up, cause you know we do!

Well, that would be telling...and it depends where you are..;):D

well...

if billygoat want's to hear your accent, maybe you can make a video? Naughty girls do that! And we would like to hear it too.

Yeah!

That's what I've heard. Maybe it's a myth? Maybe it's reality? But if you did it, then it would be proof and you could put that issue to bed. Just saying'.

That's what I've heard. Maybe it's a myth? Maybe it's reality? But if you did it, then it would be proof and you could put that issue to bed. Just saying'.

Well, you never know with me, I do have wicked mood swings so I might just find myself doing it;):D

well then...

what kind of mood are you in? Hot 'n Horny and ready for action... or why do I have to spend my day cleaning and tidying up on a freaking Saturday, when I can just get out my camera and take a few Lit shots and maybe a little naughty video? What's a half hour? I'm SEG and I deserve pleasure!

what kind of mood are you in? Hot 'n Horny and ready for action... or why do I have to spend my day cleaning and tidying up on a freaking Saturday, when I can just get out my camera and take a few Lit shots and maybe a little naughty video? What's a half hour? I'm SEG and I deserve pleasure!

*Undecided*:devil:;)

Okay then.

Whatever you decide, we won't hold it against/in front/or behind you, unless you want us to.

The date your are holding up is my birthday I can't help but think of how delicious of a present you would be

*Undecided*:devil:;)

Morning Stoney .. I think a little voice clip would be a Great way to
Start the day .. :D ...or Even a short Video of Your Lovely self :devil:
You can be a Sweetie at times .. or a little Tease ..;) .. Either Way
I :heart: You .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Back