Hot on the trail...

Haven’t had much time, indoors and to myself, lately. But I finally came around to edit a couple of pics.....

Who doesn’t love a campfire?

Bh1f8H4l.jpg

9bGnKbyl.jpg

0nJItL9l.jpg

3bKBBYVl.jpg

BUkebVwl.jpg

There’s something almost hypnotic about an open fire, don’t you think...?

Sorry about the silly emoji - but it was the fastest way to cover my face!

The fire was not hypnotic...it was the woman by the fire. Why can't I ever luck out when I go camping and stumble across a woman like you.

Haven’t had much time, indoors and to myself, lately. But I finally came around to edit a couple of pics.....

Bh1f8H4l.jpg

9bGnKbyl.jpg

0nJItL9l.jpg

3bKBBYVl.jpg

BUkebVwl.jpg

There’s something almost hypnotic about an open fire, don’t you think...?

Sorry about the silly emoji - but it was the fastest way to cover my face!

Wow nice warm fire pics. Thank you for sharing

Thank you! And I hope I inspired you to do some romping yourself.... :cool:

Lol, thanks! What is it you find special with that one...? *just curious*

You facing away and the underbrush in the foreground gives the photo a sense of voyeurism, I find that (and you) quite appealing. While the intensity of the flames adds power to the image.

So do I. Love their music and it was the first thought that came to mind...besides how much I :heart:your pics and exquisitely sexy body.
Thanks! Stick around then! I might not post as often as earlier but I hope my pics are worth the wait....

Damn girl. When can we go camping? I’ve already pitched a tent!
I’m ready. Let’s go!:devil:

Not sure which subject was hotter...you or the fire! :D:devil:
Come closer and find it....

You're definitely hotter than those flames! Love these pics and am SO happy that you're back posting!
Thank you! I do enjoyed taking them. I’m happy to be back as well!:kiss:

And we can skip the roasting Marshmallows ... I see the sweets I'm interested in!! Beautiful and very Captivating!! :kiss:
Maybe you should have a taste... :devil:

I'd be a happy camper, stumbling across a lady toasting her fandango as your delicious photos illustrate.
And maybe you will be one day.... a happy camper! Get out and start looking!:D

Wait!!! There was a campfire in those pics?????
Yup! Very nice and comfy by the fire.... There’s room for one more....:cool:

Cool! Some I hadn’t heard before! :D

The fire was not hypnotic...it was the woman by the fire. Why can't I ever luck out when I go camping and stumble across a woman like you.
Guess you better keep on trying.....:cool:

Wow nice warm fire pics. Thank you for sharing
Thanks! I will. :kiss:

You facing away and the underbrush in the foreground gives the photo a sense of voyeurism, I find that (and you) quite appealing. While the intensity of the flames adds power to the image.
Ah! I see what you mean... Thanks for letting me know - it’s inspiring!:kiss:

Relaxing in the forest....

Lately I have been out a lot... Correction: I’m always out a lot but recently it’s Been even more....:D I do think autumn is my favourite part of the year.... Soo many lovely colours! I should try and do another photosession with some beautiful colours in the pic.... But until then – here are some photos that I took earlier. Not any fantastic colours, but I hope you enjoy until I get around to taking new shots....

Just some ass shots.... Because my ass loves attention.... 😉

I like this photo... Too bad I didn't notice the branch when I rigged the camera.... Guess I'll have to retake this shot at some point.

Just a close up:

Napping:

Contemplating:

Hope you have a great time as well this beautiful autumn? Done any fun recently?

Lately I have been out a lot... Correction: I’m always out a lot but recently it’s Been even more....:D I do think autumn is my favourite part of the year.... Soo many lovely colours! I should try and do another photosession with some beautiful colours in the pic.... But until then – here are some photos that I took earlier. Not any fantastic colours, but I hope you enjoy until I get around to taking new shots....

I like this photo... Too bad I didn't notice the branch when I rigged the camera.... Guess I'll have to retake this shot at some point.

Just a close up:

Napping:

Contemplating:

Hope you have a great time as well this beautiful autumn? Done any fun recently?
Why can't I ever find someone like you when I hike?

http://i.imgur.com/a7I2pbFl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/d0aLWaKl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ggQOS4pl.jpg
Just a close up:
http://i.imgur.com/gelY32ql.jpg

Napping:
http://i.imgur.com/IgS4Aenl.jpg

Contemplating:
http://i.imgur.com/5Ur7vSwl.jpg

Beautiful photos. You certainly like your outdoors

Just a close up:

Napping:

Contemplating:

I bet your ass does, but I enjoy your other assets too. ;)
And this autumn loves you. Like a nymph of the forest...:devil::kiss:

Shame no one is around to enjoy your beauty in the flesh, lovely lady. I am sure autumn colours become you.

The photos are very nice: the subject is stunning and they are genuine!

Are you not afraid of the wolf? ;)

Just a close up:

Napping:

Contemplating:

So beautiful and such a nice ass it deserves attention too. Autumn is my favorite time of the year the air is crisp and its just perfect to be outdoors

Lordy Forest, you are too blooming sexy... :heart:

I especially love this one... it inspires the imagination to go into overdrive with a cliched lumberjack stumbling across your napping form (I never claimed to have a good imagination :D)

At some point I might share my hiking pics with you, spoiler alert, it involves full length walking trousers, comfortable knickers, sports bra, base layer, fleece, thick socks and walking boots, and because this is Britain - often my pac-a-mac is clipped onto my rucksack... also in winter, there also be long johns - sexy! :D

You still travelling this month? xx

Just a close up:

Napping:

Contemplating:

Oh wow....you're definitely my "happened along a sexy stranger while hiking through the woods" fantasy. What a beautiful body!

Forest_Fun I've been admiring your Thread from afar .. Figured it Damn Time I commented .. You have a Great Ass Lady .. Oh to share sometime in the Forest
You .. ;) :kiss: :kiss:

Last edited:

Just a close up:

Napping:

Contemplating:

You have a sexy, spankable ass!

Just a close up:

Napping:

Contemplating:

Changing colors lower temps but still you are staying nude outdoors! Great job!:cattail:

Just a close up:

Napping:

Contemplating:

So sexy Forest. your ass certainly gets my attention...has me at attention...wanting to give you more

Just a close up:

Napping:

Contemplating:

The colours are nice but the subject is fantastic :D

Just a close up:

Napping:

Contemplating:

You sure know how to make the great outdoors great!! Lovely as always ..

Just a close up:

Napping:

Contemplating:

Damn me! You nude, and nature, go together like peaches and cream.

Shoot a level up from these are my speciality. If you ever find yourself in Australia, and don't mind a hard walk, cold water, mud, prickles, into leech infested country, let me know. There will also be rock ponds, mossy rocks and ferns.

Always Glad

Just a close up:

Napping:

Contemplating:

Always glad to see your postings. Love your outdoor pics. Your sensuous ass is stupendous

Last edited:
Why can't I ever find someone like you when I hike?
Guess you need to hike more....:devil:

Beautiful photos. You certainly like your outdoors
Thank you! And I sure do....

I bet your ass does, but I enjoy your other assets too. ;)
And this autumn loves you. Like a nymph of the forest...
A nymph, huh? I like the sound of that....:cool:

Shame no one is around to enjoy your beauty in the flesh, lovely lady. I am sure autumn colours become you.
Yes, I agree.... It is a shame.....:(

The photos are very nice: the subject is stunning and they are genuine!

Are you not afraid of the wolf? ;)
Nah, wolves better be aware of me! :devil:

Back