Taboo to get off to

Dollie

Looks like me the summer after high school when I went to stay with...

https://images.kinkbomb.net/images/P/121758/168943_5489854524dc0.preview.gif
I've only been really drunk a few times. But at parties it was fun being nearly nude and pretending I was drunk just to be used by young men who I'd probably turned down normally. This worked well into older ages.

Lucky me, I can't get pregnant but it's been fun letting men try and the thrill of several cleaning up the messes always made me want more sex. No dad, mom, or police to worry about.

Yes! Love eating cream pie, even ones I didn't make. Totally an acquired taste for me, but one worth the effort it took to learn it. Now its standard procedure for me.

And anything to do with impregnation or pregnancy is a turn on to me as well. Love it when family members are preg. :) So you nailed it for me on both points bunnie.
MMnnnnnnnn my husband won't lick the cream so more for you.

Oh the memories. I just don't swallow but my boobs, pussy, and belly make a nice target.

It's surprising how many young men want us old ladies too. I love dildos, vibs, food, and toys used in me by horny young men. Remember, can't get pregnant, already married, no spending money on cars, jewelry, or fancy meals.
All us old women want is sex using toys and hard penis'.

Panties would get in the way

Very true! And it's always a thrill to see a pretty girl who appears to be modestly covering her legs with a pair of high socks and then suddenly realize that she isn't wearing any panties.

It's a paradox. Any thread about taboo stuff turns up mainstream subjects that are not remotely taboo.

Any discussion about taboo subjects is pointless unless it's by PM.

It's a paradox. Any thread about taboo stuff turns up mainstream subjects that are not remotely taboo.

Any discussion about taboo subjects is pointless unless it's by PM.

Good point. Can't say I disagree with your there.

Back