cocks shooting cum

That was so hot. Sweetie I wish I could clean you on a nice warm bath. Then shave you smooth from head to toes
 
Big cummers

Sadly I am divorced now. My ex wife in her early years loved for my to jack off and shoot all over her breasts or her ass. Once I really shocked her and myself by shooting up her torso right into her face. I laughed but she was none too pleased. Fortunately I still have photos of her cum splattered tits and pussy.
 
Oh yeah, me too. Too many fake cum shot scenes out there. Still, all I could think about was, 'what a waste.' I wonder what his cum would have tasted like.

Hehe, got my little joke...

I love to watch cum spewing forth from a hard cock. My wife gives me hand jobs that cause me to regularly cum in my own face, often into my mouth. Yum!

MrsK has started doing this too..

Sadly I am divorced now. My ex wife in her early years loved for my to jack off and shoot all over her breasts or her ass. Once I really shocked her and myself by shooting up her torso right into her face. I laughed but she was none too pleased. Fortunately I still have photos of her cum splattered tits and pussy.

Great that you have the pictures...now get out there and play.
 
Yeah, i love to see a dick pulse, the slit open up and the spunk shoot out.

Edging with a buddy to porn is always good. Especially if you time the cum shots well. I get such a headrush when I spunk after edging.

My wife gives a tremendous handjob too, works the shaft n balls n foreskin until i spray. Doesn't mind me cumming on her either. Bonus!
 
I love watching myself and other guys cum. Especially when they're huge, powerful shots like mine. I love seeing my cum all over faces, tits, asses, cocks, etc and when I cum in mouths. I also love when guys/TGs cum on my face, ass, cock or in my mouth. Sometimes I'll cum on my face just for fun.
 
I love watching guys cum too, especially when there's lots of pre-cum. Mmm
 
Half of one of my loads in a shot glass, the rest splashed out on to my hand
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top