Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was the only one annoyed by the plethora of new threads started by that one. Hmm, goes to show me.... :rolleyes:

If you don't like it ...

Ignore it, it's that easy!

Just sayin

Exactly! Just put the thread starter on ignore and POOF! All those horrible, nasty, annoying threads just disappear.

Not rocket science, people. Really, it isn't. :rolleyes:

:D

Exactly! Just put the thread starter on ignore and POOF! All those horrible, nasty, annoying threads just disappear.

Not rocket science, people. Really, it isn't. :rolleyes:

:D

I LIKE that...just put an incest one on ignore... I only wished the names of people on ignore would disappear too..

It is for some ...

Jus sayin

;)
Well, yes, but if they did that then there wouldn't be anything to bitch and whine about. ;)
I LIKE that...just put an incest one on ignore... I only wished the names of people on ignore would disappear too..

It's a great feature, isn't it? I wish more would utilize it!

I think if you have the Firefox browser there's an add-on that will let you ignore people and they completely disappear...names and everything.

Well, yes, but if they did that then there wouldn't be anything to bitch and whine about. ;)

It's a great feature, isn't it? I wish more would utilize it!

I think if you have the Firefox browser there's an add-on that will let you ignore people and they completely disappear...names and everything.

I've gotten rather used to chrome now...perhaps I can find one for it..

all those cock av guys...POOF!

its on my laptop... IMO its very easy to use, and not a lot of clutter. I like it....been using it for a long time now.

IE is still on the lap top and I hate it. I just haven't gotten around to putting something else on there. I have Firefox on the desktop but was thinking of trying chrome. Maybe I will. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back