Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever had someone that you have crossed paths with in your life that is quite possibly the most trifling trashy whore and it just disgusts you but you know saying anything will just be a waste of time!

Have you ever had someone that you have crossed paths with in your life that is quite possibly the most trifling trashy whore and it just disgusts you but you know saying anything will just be a waste of time!

I am NOT trashy ! :cool:

(Hi FGG ! Long time :rose:)

We should really use "trifle" and its derivatives much more often.

I am NOT trashy ! :cool:

(Hi FGG ! Long time :rose:)

Yeah, but are ya triflin'?

:D

Your constant incessant need to create 80 posts a day about absolutely the silliest things has earned you a spot on my TOP BLOCKED LIST OF 2012 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ENOUGH already

Why when some one starts a comment with "Hey dumb a$$", I am compelled to read it just to make sure they are not talking about me.:rolleyes:

Mom- Are you in your right mind? Why did you do it? Why?

Son- You were right. You should never trust anyone too easily.

Mom - Did she betray your trust?

Son- I’m going to rest.

Mom - Did you know your father used to wet his bed until he was well over 40?

(Son turns to mom with a serious look on his face)

Mom- He suffered an illness. I secretly took care of him. One time I called him a bed-wetter jokingly, and got very upset. He told me to get botox shots because he couldn’t stand to see my wrinkly face. He said this is why he should never have let a commoner into the royal family.

Son - Mom, this is different….

Mom - People are like that. We can be very childish. If we start looking for places to pick fights. Weakness? Secret? We use those to attack the other. At the end, we don’t even remember what were fighting over. We just focus on how we can maximize the other’s pain. That’s all we end up thinking about. But still your father and I never mentioned separating or breaking up. Why? Because that’s the end. That’s a line you should never cross.

This made me think about something really stupid I did recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back