Dear Litster, once more

Dear Litsters,

This will be my last post on Literotica.

I am aware that to those of you know about a certain drama that has unfolded her over the last few days, my name is probably mud. That's ok and given the narrative presented to you, perfectly understandable.

It is that very narrative which leads me to post this.

I apologise for the collateral damage this may cause and as such I am not going to post the usernames of those involved. Anyone who has followed this issue will know who they are.

I sent a private message to X having read some of her posts and on the understanding she was not involved with Y. It transpired that she was, and I expressed doubts over Y's committment to the relationship. In the course of our conversation she offered me her email address to continue off this site. That message was sent to me January 3rd 19.03 my time and was the last private message I received from X.

This would indicate that her email was given to me freely and she was not hacked, as she has stated at great length.

During our conversation she stated that she was the slave of Z, and he her Master. Furthermore (albeit later on) she also confirmed that she called both Y and Z Master at the same time.

At this point, let me clarify that the D/S lifestyle I take very seriously. My experience of it is probably 80-90% real life and no online. I do not wear this as a badge of honour, more to confirm the point that I take it very seriously. I take what it stands for very seriously. One of the keye tenets of it, in my eyes, is loyalty.

This lack of loyalty concerned me greatly. X obviously had great knowledge of the lifestyle but had not LIVED it enough for the key elements to have taken hold.

I expressed my concern over this situation and was met with excuses. These excuses contained personal information about Y, information I am sure Y would have been horrified was being divulged to a stranger.

Later in the conversation, X said she would be my submissive. I now admit great shame in my actions. I pressured her to leave Y within a certain timeframe.

However, her actions and her willingness to become my submissive at the detriment of a man she professed very strong feelings for disgusted me.

I advised Y of the situation. To cut a long story short, I had set up the Gmail account on which I was conversing with X purely for this site and she was the only contact on it. That being the case, I gave Y the login details for him to see himself.

The salient points are these:

- X was NOT hacked. She gave out her email address willingly.
- X is trying to control a narrative to her advantage, which I am concerned will turn people against Y. He seems a good man and I feel dreadfully sorry for him.

You may wonder why I am posting this.

X's assertion that she is a victim of hacking is simply not true and her posts over the last couple of days are testament to that. She has been advised by people on here that, I assume, are her friends to have her account removed, yet she has not. Surely, if someone has been hacked, this is one of the first steps they would take.

She was going to have her internet turned off, yet continued to post (I concede, freely, that this may be from an alternate location or using mobile data).

As previously stated, I take loyalty and for that matter, honesty, very seriously in a D/S relationship. I found that someone who has such a good knowledge of the dynamic yet called two men Master, perhaps might have the knowledge but not a grasp of what it really means. I hope this episode will help her in the future.

I have not been coerced or asked by anyone to post my side of the story. I have only received messages to see what happened from one person (and to that person, thank you for your messages and your advice).

To those involved, I am sorry that this has been aired once more. I hope any damage done is swift to heal. There are lessons to be learned for all in this, myself included.

Fedora_Hat
 
Last edited:
Dear Fedora,

I normally steer clear of the playground on the basis it’s a bit too much like a... well, like a playground...

But you should stick around, there are some genuinely lovely folk here.

Yours,
Tourist who should keep her oar out of it
 
Hat,

On the other hand, that email thing you pulled was pretty underhanded. All of it reeks.

Signed,
Hope you are already gone
 
Ewww. This is icky.

Let’s take a break:

Dear Real World, including both Litsters and Nons, to whom this applies,

Hey.

It’s 9 January.

Even if you’re Eastern Orthodox, it’s over.

So take your fucking wreaths down already.

Signed,

TRYING to de-Grinch. But it’s difficult.
 
Ewww. This is icky.

Let’s take a break:

Dear Real World, including both Litsters and Nons, to whom this applies,

Hey.

It’s 9 January.

Even if you’re Eastern Orthodox, it’s over.

So take your fucking wreaths down already.

Signed,

TRYING to de-Grinch. But it’s difficult.

Dear Mean One, Mr. Grinch,

Can I please leave mine up till Saturday? I have my reasons.

Cindy Lou Who
 
Dear Grinchy McGrinchface...

I plan on celebrating with mistletoe next week and nothing is going to stop me.
Ok, well I'm not actually taking mistletoe. :)
Not sure about twinkley lights though..
I do have some stuff I might have all wrapped pretty.

(And that's not even counting the bows on my panties!)

~Still in countdown mode because I'm still waiting for what I really wanted for Christmas
 
Last edited:
Me too me too!!! I need more lights in my life!!! :)

Litster who loves lights but WILL take them down this week I promise :cattail:

Dear Mean One, Mr. Grinch,

Can I please leave mine up till Saturday? I have my reasons.

Cindy Lou Who

Christmas is coming down this weekend in our house too.. I SWEAR!

-Litster who is currently still staring at her lit tree:rolleyes:
 
Dear sentimental slowpokes,

Or, fuckit. Just stick a heart on top of the tree and call it a Valentine Bush. With extra points for the double-entendre.

Signed,

Ginger Grinch

PS: Tink gets an extra day or two. Because Canada.
 
Dear sentimental slowpokes,

Or, fuckit. Just stick a heart on top of the tree and call it a Valentine Bush. With extra points for the double-entendre.

Signed,

Ginger Grinch

PS: Tink gets an extra day or two. Because Canada.

GG/JJ

Valentine’s Day isn’t real.

Affectionately,
Un-Romantical
 
Dear sentimental slowpokes,

Or, fuckit. Just stick a heart on top of the tree and call it a Valentine Bush. With extra points for the double-entendre.

Signed,

Ginger Grinch

PS: Tink gets an extra day or two. Because Canada.

Besides, it's the anniversary of the day the Mayor of Toronto called in the Army to shovel snow. We celebrate by drinking whisky.

Because Canada

Signed

Tranna Boy
 
Dear Grinches,

I leave my Christmas lights up all year round.

Sincerely,

Litser with absolutely no taste
 
Besides, it's the anniversary of the day the Mayor of Toronto called in the Army to shovel snow. We celebrate by drinking whisky.

Because Canada

Signed

Tranna Boy

Ahh... the good ol days of snow..


Signed

Wondering where all the snow is
 
Dear Tom Brady and the New England Patriots,

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
A true San Diegan. #NotMyChargers
 
Dear Litster,

I wish I had a magic wand. No. Not THAT kind of magic wand. The kind that could take away all your troubles and make everything clear. Alas, I don't know where to get one of those. Sorry. Hang in there.

Not perfect either Litster
 
Dear you,
We all have good and bad days. Hang in there.
Sending you positive vibes and some sunshine to brighten your day.
Hugs 🤗
 
Dear Grinches,

I leave my Christmas lights up all year round.

Sincerely,

Litser with absolutely no taste
Dear No Taste,

Right on! Christmas tree still up and decorated. check. Wreaths still hanging on the walls. check. Colorful candles and Christmas snow globes still on tables. Check. Leftovers in the fridge. What are you nuts! No food poisoning for this old dude!

- Mr. HO HO FUCKING HO! Dammitt
 
Dear No Taste,

Right on! Christmas tree still up and decorated. check. Wreaths still hanging on the walls. check. Colorful candles and Christmas snow globes still on tables. Check. Leftovers in the fridge. What are you nuts! No food poisoning for this old dude!

- Mr. HO HO FUCKING HO! Dammitt

Hey Ho,

Whatever happened to Naked January?

Fondly,
Snowflake
 
Ahh... the good ol days of snow..


Signed

Wondering where all the snow is

It's in Germany. They just got like 10-12 foot of it.

To all the Christmas Litsters,

Isn't too early to be talking Christmas? At least let's make it thru Valentines day first.

Planning the next Christmas train layout Litster.
 
It's in Germany. They just got like 10-12 foot of it.

To all the Christmas Litsters,

Isn't too early to be talking Christmas? At least let's make it thru Valentines day first.

Planning the next Christmas train layout Litster.

Conductor,

VD is fake. The next important holiday is St Patrick’s Day.

Signed,
Irish Eyes
 
Back
Top