πŸ”Ž Hide and Seek πŸ”

(Do I get extra points for finding a fifth, though? πŸ˜‡)

• Love
Reactions: Cat
Oh, thank you! πŸ€πŸ˜˜

In the sunny garden, the temperature was reaching 37... it was a great time to take photos of the lascivious lady amongst the daisies, but the mischievous kitty had other ideas.

(I count 5)
Am I the sunny?

@crazychemgirl
And
@JerseyJade ?

I count 4

All the tall women liked the man, and why not? Under the amber light, he won everything on Black.
@tallladiesman
@AmberLGreen
@ydahecnot
@BlackCaramelCreme

Also can I just mention how creative these are! Mine are not making nearly as much sense as many of these.

Alright I’m going to give this another go:

I think I included at least 5 here:

β€œMizzle dribble deft and drizzle!” the valkyrie wailed as she cast her spell over all of North Carolinaβ€” sparking stormy nights and hot muggy afternoons.

@tallladiesman
@AmberLGreen
@ydahecnot
@BlackCaramelCreme

Also can I just mention how creative these are! Mine are not making nearly as much sense as many of these.

Alright I’m going to give this another go:

I think I included at least 5 here:

β€œMizzle dribble deft and drizzle!” the valkyrie wailed as she cast her spell over all of North Carolinaβ€” sparking stormy nights and hot muggy afternoons.
@Dribble
@_valkyrie_
@Lmizzler
@deft
(not sure on 5th)

4 here....
It so happend that Justa nother nebula has taken a lonely blonde away.

@Cherry_Brandy
@AnalCreampieGiver
@QuietCanadian
@Crownvic

I’m not sure if others are hiding in there still.

Find 4 Litsters here:

The former tenant had the default temperature on the water heater set way too hot.
These are hard. Rock Hard.
@FormerAllStar
@Mrtenant
@default24
and the sexiest one of all . . . @hotwords229_A

This gal was geeky and somewhat of a girly type female. She chose Trek A not Trek B. Her plan was just a simple one, take M. Way to Pulpy St. Then head to North Rock.
She’s a Devil, you see, and she really had to pee, man!
She turned back and headed home. The trip felt like it would never end. Endless, even.
The rain was still, but the sky was never black which left impressions to last. When she returned home her dog had to take a piss too.
Luckily it all worked out.

(There are a whopping 14!)

Back