šŸ”Ž Hide and Seek šŸ”

The gist of this thread is to see if you can spot Litstersā€™ names (or parts of their names) in the post above yours, and then hide other names in your post for someone else to find.

For example:
Itā€™s pretty chilly in the Alpine mountains this morning. Iā€™d better get my sexy britches on.

In the above sentences, you would find and tag @PrettyLilPussy19 @Chillygirl @AlpineFresco (and some chick @sexybritches).

Then, you leave the next statement with hidden Litster names for the next person to find.

ā­ļøBonus points awarded for creativity and for using challenging names in your posts.

giphy.gif

Ok, letā€™s see if this takes off. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Letā€™s play hide and seekā€¦10ā€¦9ā€¦8ā€¦7ā€¦

giphy.gif

That sassy cat knocked over my whiskey! All I have left is this absinthe.

A sassy cat you say? That pussy looks more pretty than sassy to me. But no one has fun like a naughty cat.

• Love
Reactions: Cat
Ok, I have 8 secret Litsters. Can you find them all?
(ETA I didn't mean to skip @MrsNaughtyCat!! I misread the rules. Sorry!)

Listening to the rain outside, I decided to stop being so lonely and touch base with a friend with benefits. I put on my 5 favorite indie songs and poured some baileys. When he arrived with a single pink tulip I knew it would be a night of passion.

Last edited:

Listening to the rain outside, I decided to stop being so lonely and touch base with a friend with benefits. I put on my 5 favorite indie songs and poured some baileys. When he arrived with a single pink tulip I knew it would be a night of passion

@StillRain
@base10
@Indiesoul
@Lonelywife1205

Missing one. The new Av threw me.

I was incorrect. I'm missing 4. I assumed @Love_Is_Blonde was answering PLPs but she was not.

Maybe @MrsPassion?

Listening to the rain outside, I decided to stop being so lonely and touch base with a friend with benefits. I put on my 5 favorite indie songs and poured some baileys. When he arrived with a single pink tulip I knew it would be a night of passion.

@StillRain
@base10
@Indiesoul
@Lonelywife1205

Missing one. The new Av threw me.

And.. @AlexBailey ?

Ok! This was a really good start, and after watching this unfold for a day, I feel I should clarify a couple things

giphy.gif

For this game, you need to do 2 things when you play:

1. Guess (and tag) the Litsters that you find hidden in the post above you.

2. Leave a post with Litsters names hidden within it for the next person to find. Be creative - itā€™s a challenge to use new people in your post and have it make sense.

Sometimes, not all names will be found right away. Youā€™re welcomed to go back a few posts to try and find the rest of the hidden names, just please leave something for the next person to find.

@PrettyLilPussy19 had a helpful addition when she mentioned how many Litsters were hidden in her post, so we knew if we found them all.

Ok find the 4 Litsters hidden here:

The cheeky sparrow drank from the fountain in France.

Back