🔎 Hide and Seek 🔍

These are hard. Rock Hard.
@FormerAllStar
@Mrtenant
@default24
and the sexiest one of all . . . @hotwords229_A

This gal was geeky and somewhat of a girly type female. She chose Trek A not Trek B. Her plan was just a simple one, take M. Way to Pulpy St. Then head to North Rock.
She’s a Devil, you see, and she really had to pee, man!
She turned back and headed home. The trip felt like it would never end. Endless, even.
The rain was still, but the sky was never black which left impressions to last. When she returned home her dog had to take a piss too.
Luckily it all worked out.

(There are a whopping 14!)
Ok I have --
@aussiegeekygal @Girly_girl @Trekka @emsway @me @NRJLIVES4ever @SassySheDevil @Lord Pmann @Endless_Night @StillRain @Lastingimpressions @Apisto42

I could only find 12. That was amazing!

She’s a bad girl (in the best way), and she knows exactly what she wants: a hot, older guy who is a beast in the sheets, has a wonky sense of humor, and grants wishes.

(5 intentionally hidden in there)

@BadAmy @hotoldrguy @Dionysian Beast @AWonkyDonkey @Grant55

I'm in the mood for a quiet day at the lake with my default status set to always away. (Four)
I see @QuietCanadian , @lakesailer_mi, @default24, and @alwaysaway

Next up:

“Stacey’s mom has got it goin on”, the ingenue sang while she danced around her bedroom. Her little sister barged in and switched the music to “Bad”, while mooching her sister’s new boots from her closet. “Hey! Don’t expect me to help you with your algebra homework; figure out y=mx+b yourself!” (at least 5)

Next up:

“Stacey’s mom has got it goin on”, the ingenue sang while she danced around her bedroom. Her little sister barged in and switched the music to “Bad”, while mooching her sister’s new boots from her closet. “Hey! Don’t expect me to help you with your algebra homework; figure out y=mx+b yourself!” (at least 5)
@StacyLeigh
@Ingenue844
@BadAmy
@y=mx+b
@Moochienanu

It was an ordinary, hot day. Perfect for a chilly glass of water, or a salt rimmed cocktail under a shady tree.

Last edited:

Next up:

You did this just to ear worm us all, didn't you? Well played.

Last edited:
@MedicalMuse
@BlackCaramelCreme ?
@Love_Is_Blonde

"Unhand me Sir!" she cried as she muddled through the speech. The guy in the wolf costume stood in the wings as the planets revolved around the stage.
Oh boy I know I’m missing something here so I’ll need some help, but I think I see
@PlanetaryNebula
@Wings
@muddler35

If anyone knows more there, jump in.

Until then, find these hidden Litsters

“Whoa, that slo-Mo scene was A Very cool special effect! It looked like that clown was coming straight through the screen! That was so crazy, it was almost obscene!”

“Ha ha, jokes on you! Frankly, I’d suggest you’d better sit next to your Daddy, if you’re going to be so scared.” (8 Litsters)

Oh boy I know I’m missing something here so I’ll need some help, but I think I see
@PlanetaryNebula
@Wings
@muddler35

“Whoa, that slo-Mo scene was A Very cool special effect! It looked like that clown was coming straight through the screen! That was so crazy, it was almost obscene!”

“Ha ha, jokes on you! Frankly, I’d suggest you’d better sit next to your Daddy, if you’re going to be so scared.” (8 Litsters)
From the previous one
@LupineOne
@Strixaluco

@PlanetaryNebula
@Wings
@muddler35

@Mo_Bandy @IhateClowns @crazychemgirl @shybutobscene @haha_on_me @FranklyFrank @Lmizzler 😏

"Have you been a naughty girl?" asked Daddy. She nodded as her bare feet crossed the room and kneeled before him. He looked down at his baby girl and knew she would do anything to please him.

Last edited:
@Mo_Bandy @IhateClowns @crazychemgirl @shybutobscene @haha_on_me @FranklyFrank @Lmizzler 😏

"Have you been a naughty girl?" asked Daddy. She nodded as her bare feet crossed the room and kneeled before him. He looked down at his baby girl and knew she would do anything to please him.
ShyNaughtyGirl
Barefootgirl69
ToPleaseHim

Today is a great day to go to the beach. The sun is blazing hot and the water is steely blue. I can't wait to put on my shiny bikini and work on my tan.

@beachbaby179
@blazingsaddles69
@steelyblue73
@shinybikiniwife
@TANSTAAFL58

It's an ordinary Saturday but the fishing at the lake sounded divine. The lupine, daisies and roses are blooming, the water is warm and I saw six cats.

There are 10…
Let’s change it to 8 cause even I can’t find the last two anymore. Sorry y’all 😂
@PrettyLilPussy19 you slayed it! I bolded the two I could still remember if that gives you any hints. And thanks for going with your answer. I so did not mean to kill this. 😜

Last edited:
@OrdinaryPerson @lakesailer_mi @LupineOne @Daisy_Love @RosewoodTulip @Cat
I could only find six!

To please him would I go blonde? I preferred the former black color in photos of myself. But at least it wouldn't be a muddled miztake like when I fed his orchid to a sparrow.
(9)
@ToPleaseHim
@Love_Is_Blonde
@FormerAllStar
@BlackCaramelCreme
@Lmizzler
@Orchidea73
@Photog1rl
Me
I didn’t get the Sparrow reference. Sorry Sparrow

Edit @sallysparrow23 (sorry)

It was justa ordinary hot day in Jersey. I decided to head to the beach and find a shady spot to drink some whiskey. I loved the salty air.

(9) 2 are pretty obscure.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ToPleaseHim
@Love_Is_Blonde
@FormerAllStar
@BlackCaramelCreme
@Lmizzler
@Orchidea73
@Photog1rl
Me
I didn’t get the Sparrow reference. Sorry Sparrow

Edit @sallysparrow23 (sorry)

It was justa ordinary hot day in Jersey. I decided to head to the beach and find a shady spot to drink some whiskey. I loved the salty air.

(9) 2 are pretty obscure.
@Justadesperatewifeandmom
@OrdinaryPerson
@JerseyJade
@beachbaby179
@Shady_nz
@Whiskeyjack
@saltypuddles

I can't find the other two. 😬

This Sunday I met a biker who went by the name Mountain Mike. He said to me, "Yo what's good" when he introduced himself. I was feeling a little cheeky, and by default I gave him my alias, Rose when my real name is Lily which is just another flower in the garden.

Did I kill this thread? 🤔
No. I’ll take a crack at it. I only recognize a few.

@Mtnmike
@YoWhatsGood
@cheekygirl75
@default24
@RosewoodTulip
@JustAnotherFlower

Sunny days are good for getting a tan and girls taking photos are everywhere.
The decorations include a salt fountain which would cause Jack to drink plenty of whiskey.
Granted the pretty little cat would play with that mrs who is full of passion

@girlygirl321
@Photog1rl
@Saltfountain
@Whiskeyjack
@Cat
@MrsPassion
@PassionsFlame

I’m sure I missed a bunch.

It was sunset. The sky was turning amber and the night birds were starting to sing. There was probably still rain somewhere, but in this part of of Arizona, the desert air was calm. There was to be a showdown. I grabbed my six shooter and shotgun. When the dust had settled, one of us would medical attention and probably anastaia if we were to live.

English folk in foreign countries play lots of music even if the bad girl sings it divinely!
I sit drinking my soup while enjoying the ruthless complexities of life.
Jewel colours glint off the waters while the Baking guru fills our bellies
I am having a hard time identifying people in this one, well done! So far,

@BadAmy
@Jeweliett
@LexxRuthless

I am having a hard time identifying people in this one, well done! So far,

@BadAmy
@Jeweliett
@LexxRuthless
Me?
@MrsPassion
@hotwords ?
@HotBrand
@Misshotndeep
@StillRain

I think I missed a few but I gave it a go.

“Here pretty kitty!” called Sally. “I can’t find that cat anywhere!”
“Did you try under that shady tree?” Amy inquired.
“Lord that little one is going to drive me crazy!” “Hurry up or else we are going to miss the indie movie festival”! (8 Litsters)

“Here pretty kitty!” called Sally. “I can’t find that cat anywhere!”
“Did you try under that shady tree?” Amy inquired.
“Lord that little one is going to drive me crazy!” “Hurry up or else we are going to miss the indie movie festival”! (8 Litsters)
Miss you here, SB! ❤️

@PrettyLilPussy19
Me
@Cat
ShadyNZ
@BadAmy
@Lord Pmann
@Indie
@crazychemgirl

The hopeful blonde checked her phone for the 229th time while sipping whiskey with her friends Cindy, Erica, and Brenda. She looked up when her song started playing, deciding she'd rather get sassy tonight than chase just another guy.

Back