Dear Chemgirl (Abby)

Dear ChemGirl,
I have a problem. I'm terrible at flirting, I think I'm doing a great job and then it turns out I suck at it. How do I get better at flirting?

-Hey Girl...

Dear Hey Girl…,
Well flirting is a skill that all try but only a select few master … and as a MASTER of flirting … I can share with you some gems I’ve learned over the years.
First there is long distance flirting ..: If there is someone you see across the room and you are keen to let them know you’re interested… you should definitely stare at them and when they finally look your way (cuz they will, I guarantee it)… you must, without breaking eye contact… give them your biggest million watt smile. Make sure you show all your teeth and look as intense as possible … that way they know for sure your intentions are clear. Now, the mastery is in what you do next. Are you ready to take it to the next level?
First contact flirting… now that you’ve shown them your best face… it’s time to wow them with words. You should saunter over to their location, but be coy and sexy as you do. This means only look up occasionally to wink at them. If you knock some chairs over or walk into someone on the way … so be it. That will just show them how into them you are and they will definitely be flattered. Once you are close enough, you will have to use your best first line possible so you stand out to them and make your intentions clear. I recommend some of the following:
“Have you ever been tied to a bed and blindfolded by a stranger?”
“Has anyone told you how good you would look screaming my name?”
“My car is in the parking lot, gassed and ready for you to join me”

Any one of these is a sure bet to encourage them to begin to fall hopelessly in love (or in lust) for you.

Then it’s the kicker …

Close contact flirting … this is where you can touch yourself or touch them … and it basically seals the deal.
It’s truly the easiest and simplest of steps. Either grabbing your crotch or theirs while staring deep into their eyes and giving them that full teeth smile again.

I hope you can take this advice and practice… be careful though.. you might end up with so many suitors you won’t know what to do!!

Great advice. There's no way that could go wrong 🤣

This thread is still active … if any of yall are needing advice. (Good or bad)

Just remember a pseudonym

Dear ChemGirl,
how do I warn a woman, that I still think is kind of hot and might want to see naked, that she is currently being lured by the intoxicating combination of charm, attention & humor. And, that no matter how hot his dirty chat game is, no matter how sweet the compliments, he's really deep sea angler fish, attracting the newbies with lonely marriages, with his bright light in the darkness of Lit, just to devour you with his sharp, spiny teeth.

-Hot & Bothered in Boise

Dear Hot & Bothered in Boise,
It’s rough when you think you know someone .. and it turns out they are a scumbag.. like Mr. Anglerfish.

I think your best best would be to continue chatting with the woman you find hot and want to see naked… build that relationship in whatever way leads to you eventually seeing her naked ;) … but make it clear to her if she brings up Mr. Anglerfish (or if you two have already talked about him) .. that you have no interest in him and would not like to bring him into your little scissor world. If she queries more .. you can share as much, or as little as you like… it’ll come across better if it’s less about you warning her and more about your own boundaries.

At the end of the day we each make our own choices … if she flocks off to his harem, that’s on her. Maybe she’ll regret it? Maybe not.

I wish you luck in your adventures.., just remember.. people’s true nature ALWAYS comes out in the end … and karmas a bitch.

Dear ChemGirl,
how do I warn a woman, that I still think is kind of hot and might want to see naked, that she is currently being lured by the intoxicating combination of charm, attention & humor. And, that no matter how hot his dirty chat game is, no matter how sweet the compliments, he's really deep sea angler fish, attracting the newbies with lonely marriages, with his bright light in the darkness of Lit, just to devour you with his sharp, spiny teeth.

-Hot & Bothered in Boise

Dear Hot & Bothered in Boise,
It’s rough when you think you know someone .. and it turns out they are a scumbag.. like Mr. Anglerfish.

I think your best best would be to continue chatting with the woman you find hot and want to see naked… build that relationship in whatever way leads to you eventually seeing her naked ;) … but make it clear to her if she brings up Mr. Anglerfish (or if you two have already talked about him) .. that you have no interest in him and would not like to bring him into your little scissor world. If she queries more .. you can share as much, or as little as you like… it’ll come across better if it’s less about you warning her and more about your own boundaries.

At the end of the day we each make our own choices … if she flocks off to his harem, that’s on her. Maybe she’ll regret it? Maybe not.

I wish you luck in your adventures.., just remember.. people’s true nature ALWAYS comes out in the end … and karmas a bitch.
Man. I really wanna know who the guy is. So I can check out his dirty talk game.

You guys are all terrible at following instructions and I will not answer any requests not sent via PM
Well… in all fairness… she did start the conversation stating she is the evil one and proud of it. So following basic instructions? Probably not going to happen there. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

…and I wouldn’t respond either because she has her thing, you got yours. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Back