Cece being naughty

Which picture from today is your favorite?

• Pic 1

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Pic 2

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Pic 3

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
You guys get to see this before I post this on twitter. I had a bit of fun with my lover this afternoon 😈

attachment.php

Fantastic. Hope you had fun, thank you for sharing with us

Wow. He is one lucky man.

That he is, so is Michael ;). He said he had to close his office door when he saw the photos...

Nice rack

Thank you :kiss:

OMG...HOT HOT HOT!! That's the way to ride! Thanks Cece!

It was! Especially since he came inside me...

Looks like a fun ride ;)

Well that was one of the positions. He did end up coming while I was on top :cattail:.

Very hot!

Thanks, Michael jumped me as soon as he got home :rolleyes:

Gorgeous. You both know how to have a good time.

Two, or three ;)

:kiss:

Fantastic. Hope you had fun, thank you for sharing with us

Glad you enjoy the view!

OMFG !!!! What perfect curves. Body like yours deserves to be covered in licks, kisses, and nibbles !!!

Oh it got plenty of that yesterday.. My FWB played during the afternoon and Michael reclaimed me in the evening :kiss:

Twitter? What's your handle?

It's Cecilias_Life

Just Wow! Your eyes are so sexy, I love your dark hair, you have amazing curves, your tits are smoking hot, and I love your ass. Those VS parties look soooo good on you and I love the color. You my dear are a 10 out of 10. Thanks for sharing your sexiness with us all and letting us have a little fantasy and stress relief. Your hubby is one lucky man...

hot wife HOT LIFE:devil:

I am green with envy, of both your lover and Michael. Cece, you're a real treasure!

Speechless!!!

Lol did you have to pick your jaw off the ground? ;)

I am green with envy, of both your lover and Michael. Cece, you're a real treasure!

Thank you! You're too kind, I hope you can live vicariously through the photos.. :cattail:

DAMN that is the definition of Penis Envy ... wishing mine was where His Was!!! Gorgeous Body CeCe!! :kiss:

Haha, I did send photo to a potential FWB, he asked to meet the next week..

Having more fun with my bull 😈

attachment.php

Attachments

• 9FD24E52-261D-420F-9900-D79EB5AA2915.jpeg
    9FD24E52-261D-420F-9900-D79EB5AA2915.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 48
Having more fun with my bull 😈

I can't imagine any man on the planet that wouldn't want to meet you no matter what picture of you that was sent. But either of these two pics would have the guy breaking down your door to get at your Sexy Body!! :kiss:

He's giving you those lovers kisses and bites and licks that I would love to as well.

Michael always comments on why women have two breasts :kiss::kiss:

Well you certainly known how to get a rise out of me.

I hope you teased a bit too :cattail:

Looks fun, hope it led to some ecstasy

Oh it definitely led to more than just kisses on my chest ;)

I can't imagine any man on the planet that wouldn't want to meet you no matter what picture of you that was sent. But either of these two pics would have the guy breaking down your door to get at your Sexy Body!! :kiss:

Thanks! He did end up ripping off my clothes as soon as we got into the room..

What a delicious shot. I am sure the ride was as much fun as it looks, if not more! Sexy, sexy, sexy.

Lol you'll have to ask him, but I'd like to think so ;). Maybe I should have a height requirement, must be X inches long to ride.

Gorgeous!

Thanks!

Wow!!! Dying to see and hear more about your trysts!!

I have to leave some of the details to keep you guys coming back~

Oh that does look fun indeed, gorgeous picture

Oh it lead to a ful*fulling* ending...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back