Cece being naughty

Which picture from today is your favorite?

• Pic 1

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Pic 2

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Pic 3

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the local farmers market and decided to wear this necklace. You like?

attachment.php

Such a perfect necklace on you, and such a perfect hotwife

attachment.php

Well, I pretty much guarantee that if I was wandering through the farmers market, saw you, saw that necklace - LOL - I would then be hoping my hard cock wasn't too visible through my jeans. I love it!

Damn! That ass is awesome! Thank you 😜

Quite a compliment.. I should show it off more often

Im sure they do and would look much more better on mine. and there is no doubt that ass is welcoming. I'd kiss and lick every inch of it.:cattail:

Is that so? Hmmm πŸ€”
Maybe I should see it

Yes, goes well with the cleavage. Did anyone try to pick you up. I would have asked your availability as a hotwife

Unfortunately no πŸ˜•
I did get a few smiles and smirks

I know you gave me a few naughty thoughts. I would love to have painted it for you. πŸ˜‰

Oooo.. what an offer

Such a perfect necklace on you, and such a perfect hotwife

I try my hardest to give hotwife a good name

Very much. Very sexy.

Thank you πŸ’‹

Well, I pretty much guarantee that if I was wandering through the farmers market, saw you, saw that necklace - LOL - I would then be hoping my hard cock wasn't too visible through my jeans. I love it!

Is that the only thing you would do? Would you approach me?

Is that the only thing you would do? Would you approach me?

I would - LOL - I would just try not to approach you cock first. I'd comment/compliment the necklace for being a bold choice and ask if you knew the implications of it? (On the off chance you were someone who didn't know what it means and thought it just meant ... hot wife.)

attachment.php

Just Wow! Your eyes are so sexy, I love your dark hair, you have amazing curves, your tits are smoking hot, and I love your ass. Those VS parties look soooo good on you and I love the color. You my dear are a 10 out of 10. Thanks for sharing your sexiness with us all and letting us have a little fantasy and stress relief. Your hubby is one lucky man...

attachment.php

Dear Gorgeous Cece...you already know what I think of you, but I'm going to say it anyway. You are absolutely beautiful and so sexy! I love all your curves, the round firmness of your ass, the beautiful red lips, and now the very suggestive necklace. It takes some boldness to wear it in public, and I know you have been taking big steps lately. I certainly would have stopped and talked with you upon seeing your necklace so we could size each other up, so to speak! Glad you are having such fun and thanks for your arousing pics! :kiss:

Hey all,
You guys get to see this before I post this on twitter. I had a bit of fun with my lover this afternoon 😈

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20FE834F-FC1F-4573-B2A0-8EB7BD22E15A.jpg
    20FE834F-FC1F-4573-B2A0-8EB7BD22E15A.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back