Wrong to fuck, so right to jerk off to?

cbendis

Virgin
Who would (could) you never fuck but always find yourself jerking off to anyway?

Some of mind and why:
Julia Louis Dreyfus: So incredibly sexy, but can't imagine not thinking of her as Elaine as I take her doggy style.

Queen Elizabeth: Can't see myself getting it up for her, but love the idea of cumming on her face.

Lindsey Lohan: I love the idea of a washed-up Hollywood starlet doing nasty things to me ($50 to toss my salad) but would feel too depressed to get around around her. Still her tossing me gets me hard every time.

My niece: So many obvious reasons for and against, where do you start lol

nice idea

some of mine,
My Cousin, great ass and tits to wank to, could never have a normal family get together together if we hooked up
Barbara Windsor, love wanking to pics of her in her youth, but probably a bit old for me know!
Kate Middleton, great for a right royal wank but dont want to be done for treason lol

might chirp in with more later

Can a girl join this conversation?

My daughter has these magazines that highlight the new 'boy' of the month. I've been pleasuring myself to One Direction since last summer. So embarrassing but what the fuck lol

My daughter has these magazines that highlight the new 'boy' of the month. I've been pleasuring myself to One Direction since last summer. So embarrassing but what the fuck lol

Best post of the day. Hands down!!!

Ok, this thread is pretty funny in a wank'ish sort of way.
Mine is easily Denzel Washington. OMG I would sell plasma and my ovum for a night with my tits in his big ol hands. But I enjoy his acting as well. It would ruin my movie going experiences. Anytime his movie was at the theater I would leave damp spots on the seats. NOT to mention the havoc at home when his movie trailers popped up (swoons)

:)

this Weather Channel woman.. damn, I feel like a freak perv saying it, but it's Alexandra Wilson.. How can a 'normal' dude jack off to the weather being reported??!! lol

this Weather Channel woman.. damn, I feel like a freak perv saying it, but it's Alexandra Wilson.. How can a 'normal' dude jack off to the weather being reported??!! lol

Laughed out loud for real. And I must ask what part. The seven day forecast or 24 hour outlook. Or a slow soft soaking.....stroke the entire report? ;)

Laughed out loud for real. And I must ask what part. The seven day forecast or 24 hour outlook. Or a slow soft soaking.....stroke the entire report? ;)

lol.. the seven day forecast!! hell yes!!! lol.. and if there is a dramatic break for a storm watch or some shit in my area-- that's the money shot right there!! ;) lol

lol.. the seven day forecast!! hell yes!!! lol.. and if there is a dramatic break for a storm watch or some shit in my area-- that's the money shot right there!! ;) lol

Oh god my sides hurt!!!

I'm guessing when a low front approaches you get the urge to drop it like it's hot. LOL. You are fun!! Does she know how you admire her and her weather expertise? Or the fact that you moan out as she is forecasting yeah reach up for Canada Baby!!!

Nothing funny, but my ex sister in law.......she is a smoke show, gets me hard just thinking about her.
She's married and my GF would be pissed. But it is fun to stroke my cock thinking of her big tits:D

Me too!

Don't need any fantasy stars as there are a couple of gals here lovely enough to stroke for! But alas, they seem to not cam.

Last edited:
Oh god my sides hurt!!!

I'm guessing when a low front approaches you get the urge to drop it like it's hot. LOL. You are fun!! Does she know how you admire her and her weather expertise? Or the fact that you moan out as she is forecasting yeah reach up for Canada Baby!!!

you have me sooo hot! I live to edge to her movements and the clicks she makes to change the map view as she points with her sexy hands.. oh, hell! Vanna White doesn't hold a candle to the meteorological induced throbbings she produces between my legs.. the forecast calls for drain.. ;)

Molly the bar maid at my local. Wifey would give me a black eye and break some ribs so....

Last edited:
Franco Columbu in Pumping Iron ;)
Damn that guy was hot had that whole non-english speaking thing yum..Nothing like a jacked guy with bad verbal skills all that grunting and groaning. Could rub one out to him daily lol
Would never go there now his 72 old enough to be my grandpa and his only a short fella in real life.

The hygienist at my dentist low cut top and nice nipples .Pain and pleasure at the same time.

My daughter has a friend from college who stays with us on vacations because her family are all back in India.

She's 21 and she is so friggin hot it should be illegal.

Its one of those cases where I feel bad for thinking about her but if you ever saw her.....never mind we have a hot tub and I've seen her in her little white bikini.

The older lady in one of the apartments downstairs. She's a skinny little white lady in her 70s or 80s who always asks my room mate and I "what we're up to" in a slightly seductive tone. I'd love to go down to her apartment and have a real nasty time with her. So kinky to think about.

Also I'd love to catch my aunt and uncle together and join in.

My mum, my sister, my niece are but three -a lady in our church and a divorced mum I know are also on this list!

The young woman who helped me at the clothing store yesterday. (Oh the thoughts in my head while I was changing.)

The older man who lives next door to my in-laws. :eek:

The whole band or just Harry?

Pretty much all my female coworkers. I work in a library, and the hot librarian stereotype is completely true!

My hairdresser that cuts my hair. She is very busty and always wears low cut tops that you can see that she's wearing a sexy bra on underneath. Sometimes she rubs her breasts on my back and shoulders. I swear she's doing it on purpose. She also let's me look down her top. She's caught me a few times and just smiles. We also get into some pretty sexual conversations. I fantasize that it's after hours and I use her shears to cut off her clothing and have my way with her! I tip her well at least!

Last edited:
Back