Date night ideas and photo opportunities

StirlingMorty13

Filthy fucker UK
Hi All,

So we're kid free next Saturday which will allow us to indulge in lots of kinky sex all day / night.

Got a few ideas going round in my head:

Other ideas for next Sat:

1) Cuff the wife standing in finest lingerie, stockings and heels to the bannister railings. Blindfold her and pretend I'm her favourite fuck buddy from a couple of years back. I'd proceed to fondle, grope, lick and whisper in her ear as to what a good slut she is. Bit of light spanking for being a cheating whore and then ice rubbed over where she's just been spanked. Then it's onto tongue action on her pussy and ass. Lubing each up and alternating between her two fuck holes, telling her hubby is watching 3 feet away stroking his cock. Then onto a standing doggy fuck and clit play, but I won't cum - gonna save myself πŸ˜ˆπŸ’¦

2) Fucking in the garden shed. Roleplay the wife as a cheating girlfriend cumming round for a quick one. Wearing a light summer dress, no bra or knickers.... easy access to fondle, grope and caress her milky smooth body. Straight into blow job with cock worship. Spinning me round and rimming my ass whilst simultaneously jerking my cock. Then she begs for my load, pointing to where she wants my load to go πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ†πŸ’¦

What do you think gals and guys?

Is there any other wild kinky ideas you've cum up with for date night?

I'm hoping to get as many photos and vid clips along the way. I know my wife has garnered a fair bit of attention lately so if there's anything you'd like for me to capture next Saturday, let me privately or in comments below.

Here's a taster of my sexy slutty wife:

20230831_153823.jpg

Well, in a gal prospective; I will definitely go for option#1

Nothing beat the thrill πŸ₯΅ imagining getting watch by the hubby 3 feet away but getting so dripping wet getting treat by her fav fuck buddy😈
I'll probably push for doing both tbh.

And a couple more - just looking for suggestions from this lovely kinky community πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ

See does have a great ass. Love to see some hot actions shots.
Oh yes I plan to have lots of action photo shots. One I'm thinking - I want her legs spread nice and wide, stocking clad of course, one leg hooked around bannister as she slides a dildo in and out of hot wet cunt. I want to film and photo this whole thing as she brings herself off on the stairs πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ’¦

Last edited:
A good way to kick off a marathon date is with a long, slow, sensual bubble bath. Bottle of wine or champagne, some appetizers, sensual music. Then when you've had a good soak and lots of groping, it's off to the bedroom.

Yeah make it we... hire her for you and your buddies to gangbang the fuck out of her. All her holes we be available to all you horny guys.

How many friends did you say were turning up for the event 😈😍
Well count me in. I could deliver some rope, restraints and instructions of how to tie her up. Then once blindfolded, we could all take it in turns to see if she can tell who is her husband and who are the strangers. PM sent

Nothing beat the thrill πŸ₯΅ imagining getting watch by the hubby 3 feet away but getting so dripping wet getting treat by her fav fuck buddy😈
Like the spice you added to Option #1. It made all the difference.

Hi All,

So we're kid free next Saturday which will allow us to indulge in lots of kinky sex all day / night.

1) Cuff the wife standing in finest lingerie, stockings and heels to the bannister railings. Blindfold her and pretend I'm her favourite fuck buddy from a couple of years back. I'd proceed to fondle, grope, lick and whisper in her ear as to what a good slut she is. Bit of light spanking for being a cheating whore and then ice rubbed over where she's just been spanked. Then it's onto tongue action on her pussy and ass. Lubing each up and alternating between her two fuck holes, telling her hubby is watching 3 feet away stroking his cock. Then onto a standing doggy fuck and clit play, but I won't cum - gonna save myself πŸ˜ˆπŸ’¦

2) Fucking in the garden shed. Roleplay the wife as a cheating girlfriend cumming round for a quick one. Wearing a light summer dress, no bra or knickers.... easy access to fondle, grope and caress her milky smooth body. Straight into blow job with cock worship. Spinning me round and rimming my ass whilst simultaneously jerking my cock. Then she begs for my load, pointing to where she wants my load to go πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ†πŸ’¦

I'm hoping to get as many photos and vid clips along the way. I know my wife has garnered a fair bit of attention lately so if there's anything you'd like for me to capture next Saturday, let me privately or in comments below.

View attachment 2270024
Your wife is a fucking smoke show!!!

I like the idea of booking a trendy hotel for your session. You can dress up and have a cocktail at the bar. Talking with each other about what’s gonna come once you get back to the room. The luxury of of your room with the backdrop of the city lights can make for memorable sex.

Hi All,

View attachment 2270024
I like option #1. I'd love to see her spread-eagle and cuffed to the four corners of a bed or table. But I guess that can wait for the 2nd date. :devil:

Love the photo -- she looks very hot in that outfit.

Hi All,

View attachment 2270024
No suggestion. but is your name an homage to stirling mortlock the rugby center / wing / fullback from Australia?

No suggestion. but is your name an homage to stirling mortlock the rugby center / wing / fullback from Australia?
Wow - how did you guess. You must be an Aussie. Im not by thevway. A friend suggested it as it was kind of incognito. I guess not.... haha

Hi All,

View attachment 2270024
Would love to see more of her

hotel with hand cuffs and vibrtor and an ice she is tied to bed spread eagle and blind folded you wait 20 mins and you start then you go leave and shut door loud making her think another is coming in in fact you bring ice cubes and as she lays there you rub her breasts thighs butt and pussy and when it is small enough leave it or neck as you get another ice cube you do this until she is shaking and then you begin to use your tongue she is not allowed to cum until 5 ice cubes melted and she is begging to cum thats when u start with the vibs and continue totease with ice inher pussy

Back